Vanilla Mocha Support Group! 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

I didn't need a support group. I didn't need FimFiciton, I didn't need this fandom or this show. I didn't need to let you guys know about my feelings and my anxiety. Yet I did. Yet it all happened. Everything came pouring down, trickling drop by drop onto the ground. Into the Internet. Into your feeds and comments and PMs and forums. And yet it relieved me. You all listened. You all cared. All of you are brilliant and amazing... You all care for me in so many ways. I always heard of stranger danger, but the person that hurt me the most was someone I was very close to- yet I didn't even know their true gender. And here you guys are, half of you I'm sure don't even know me- and you are taking the time to read this, taking the time to follow me... Sending me a message, leaving a comment... It... It means a lot. You don't know (and if you do then I pity you deeply) what it is like to care for someone so much that you'd die over and over and over again for their very soul... Just to have them turn around and not even care about you back in the same way. It's hard to have this trigger and then not be able to tell someone- anyone- in real life. I can't tell my parents as much as I would like to. I can't tell my friends face to face. It trapped me, hurt me... Made me think that there was nothing left but to give myself to the pain. Become a slave to it. Drag it behind me. But that changed one day. I stopped smiling online because I had really stopped it long ago. I quit being cute and funny because it was almost impossible to act that way any more. I let you all know who I am... The fighter, the liar, the anxious, the paranoid, the determined... I didn't want to keep lying to you all about my feelings. My emotions. I was scared. But I had to let someone know. And I sure am glad I did. I would especially like to thank thegamerator10 for making this group for me. There are numerous more names, but that will be for another time. I didn't need this group. But it exists. And it helped me in more ways that I had thought. You all have done so much for me... Just joining this group is enough for me to see that someone cares. I don't deserve what you guys have given me. But I have it. I won't abuse this privilege. :pinkiesad2: Thank you all... So much... For everything. Being able to lift things off my chest and sigh a little sigh of relief is something I haven't been able to do lately. *Extends arms for a big hug* You guys mean everything to me... Thank you all... So much...

EDIT: I'm banned. That'll teach me to mess with an emotionally-turbulent teen going through heart-break.

Just know that we're all here for you.

Okay, enough fooling around. Have something funny.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

Taking time to look at these was no problem for us, we never leave our friends hanging.

You don't know (and if you do then I pity you deeply) what it is like to care for someone so much that you'd die over and over and over again for their very soul... Just to have them turn around and not even care about you back in the same way.

I can't tell my parents as much as I would like to.

I somewhat understand how hard that would be, I've experienced something similar, but not as heartbreaking. I understand how much pain you must be going through, really, and I'm glad we could help you out of that dark area.

Trust me, if I could: I'd hug you. :twilightsmile:

You're Welcome, Mocha.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5386253 *Virtual hug* :pinkiesad2:

*Returns virtual hug* :twilightsmile:

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5386214 What's that mean?

5386198 I'm here for you, Mocha. It really warms my heart to hear that we were able to help you heal after life stabbed you in the heart. Just know that I care about you and I am always willing to listen to you. If you ever need me for anything, whether it be a piece of art you want me to make you or if you want to talk via PM, please don't hesitate to ask. I want to help you through the best of my ability. :twilightsmile:

If I weren't separated from you by this computer screen, I'd give you a big hug and take you to go get ice cream.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5386510 Aww :pinkiesad2: This means so much to me... Thank you :pinkiesad2:

I'm glad to hear that you're getting better :pinkiehappy:

May God bless you!

5386198 *hugs* You're welcome, hope you're doing well.

5386198 Don't worry, I got you're back like in those silly buddy cop movies. I'll be the badass martial artist while you'll be the black guy throwing out funny jokes. It'll be perfect m8:trollestia:

5386198 I've suffered from mild depression so I can get where you're comin' from. Just know, that despite all the depression, anxiety, and other shit that drags you through the mud. Just know that there will be a tomorrow, it may not get better immediately nor do I suspect it to because depression surprisingly don't work like that as you've probably guessed. It's tough but know that ya ain't alone, hon. Life is honestly a legit blessing if you truly think about it. You got yer friends, family and us. So persevere. That is one of humanity's most defining traits after all.

Shit, that got deep even for me. To lighten it up a bit, look at this cute dog on drugs:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17