The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 146 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 146
The oracle
Group Admin

I have Hotmail. here, my thing is nubbinfry@hotmail.com.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Thanks, everyone! Now I shall make my grand entrance... Into bed!!!

*faceplants in exhaustion*

Seriously though. Thanks for everything that's happened so far. If it weren't for you guys I'd still probably be sitting in my office chair bored outta my mind.

And also, yes... Its my bedtime now. See ya!

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

5379693 See ya, Captain!

I can also help with the story and the writing. :twilightsmile:

NicLove
Group Admin

5379693 5379700

Come in

Then we put the story here Collabs

Yeah sorry no, not shipping my guy with Maud. No offense but not gonna happen. Would prefer Sunset, Rainbow or Applejack, but not Maud. Just a preference thing.

Also I was referring to the mark that ever character has somewhere on their cloths that helps identify them.

Preferably after we get atleast 6 OC's and preferably atleast 3 of the guys involved.

NicLove
Group Admin

We have 5 !

I'm on, you're on...

Oh okay, well I suppose we can start with the beginning of the story. Though I feel like it should begin with each character being introduced at like a bus station or something since all six are new, have differing personalities and don't know each. This way the audience or reader gets an introduction to them.

NicLove
Group Admin

5380087 K, You put your intro, and I'll put my intro

Okay, should we let the others know the plan?

NicLove
Group Admin

5380094 Tell them.

Are the on ?

Honestly couldn't tell you. Should we start a new forum page to identify whose got the role and the like?

NicLove
Group Admin

5380104 Do what you want

p.s. Are you going 2 do some thing ?
please pick a other color

NicLove
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Mine is Vincent.TheMajorTechie @gmail.com

NicLove: FlashTruth
Z-blade Gracin: Green Sage
The oracle: Yan
The Fan Without a Face: Coalstone
TheMajorTechie: name of OC

Okay have space for one more OC and then we can discuss the story itself. Anyone still interested just pop in and name your oc.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

TheMajorTechie: you can choose one of these three OCs:

Quantum: a robotic pony who questions everything.

Rusty Gears: a brownish tan stallion, likes mechanical things.

Nightshade: a made who has the power as wielswr of the orb. Coat is around indigo in color. Mane is a dark brown.

Tell me which you prefer the most, and I'll provide a more in-depth description.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Also, who's going to share the Gdoc with everyone else?

Name: nights

Look: Dark teal hair, and purple eyes, where's same outfit as vegeta form dragon ball gt

Personality: Shy, easily angered, doesn't trust people he just met, but once people get to know him, he's friendly and cares for his friends, don't like to toka about his past due to a childhood incident where his entire fmaily was killed and he was the only survivor, but he has strange abilities

Special: he has super speed, flight, and can use energy blast, Loves octavia

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380393 Great! Just come onto the collab doc and add it in it's correct place.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I've made a new forum just for the collab to avoid anything getting unexpectedly thrown in.

Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211148/the-legend-of-everfree-fan-group/thread/266904/the-legend-of-everfree-official-collab-story

NicLove
Group Admin

5380417 Opps wrong one

Dude this takes place in the Equestria girls universe. No super powers.

Uh what's that mean and if you're referring to the Mane 6 that's magic they've already established and is exclusive to them. Giving magic to our guys for no reason makes no sense.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380616 No, I just put a random mustached Spike in for fun. I didn't mean anything by it.

NicLove
Group Admin

5380607 How about at the Camp, when it gets weird and the mane 6 powers shows up

Maybe but that would still have a problem. Since how do we explain our guys getting powers but not the other students who've been attending the school where this sort of thing has happened on a more regular basis.

We need some kind of explanation to show we aren't just giving them powers because, otherwise people will hate it

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380673 Basically, the powers have to be justifiable.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

My email is tp0jaygas@gmail.com (yeah its a zero)

NicLove
Group Admin

They where next to the grils !?

They now know friendship

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380729 The girls don't just "emit friendship". In order to learn friendship, they'd have to interact directly, and become friends.

(Also, even though I'm replying, I'm still unavailable. I just happen to have my phone with me to reply.)

5380729 If that was all it took thenthe whole school would have magic powers.

Sorry, I'm not saying it's out of the possibilities but unless you can make it make sense, can't happen. It'd hurt the story

NicLove
Group Admin

5380738 Drink the water of Ms. EverFree

maybe the all get powers

We'll worry aobut that later, lets try to get the story off the ground first. Anyway I posted another Forum page that says what characters are being included. We can discuss the story there.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380816 I saw already.

Okay just making sure.

He's great at art I believe is what you're saying. What kind, painting, clay, what specifically.

5381303 Hs mainly good at skeches

That's fine though you should include his profile on the doc.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 146