The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Okay the OC's for the Camp Everfree story have been selected. They are as follows

NicLove = FlashTruth Image Bio
Z-blade Gracin Green Sage
The oracle yan
The Fan Without a Face Coalstone
TheMajorTechie Rusty Gears
SunsetAppleTwi Autumn Glow

We will now discuss the story itself, along with possible pairings for characters if people are interested and work to develop the story.

NicLove
Group Admin

5380782 Reply here for all the ships
Story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gDv8T4IoBD6LRfewUe1POlioTiLU8-pwAmHaGLh9fs/edit

FlashTruth ship with Pikie Pie or Derpy
Coalstone with Rainbow Dash or Sunset Shimmer.
Rusty with Twily
Autumn Glow with AppleJack

Coalstone with Rainbow Dash or Sunset Shimmer.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I ship Rusty with Twily

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Ol' Abigail 'AppleJack' Jacqueline is with me!

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

I have been wondering, Is it wise, to have multiple people writing this story? Maybe we should figure out who is the best writer and allow them to write up the story, and PM him/her suggestions.

Alternatively, another idea came to me. What if one person wrote a chapter each? Chap 1 can be done by TheMajorTechie for example, then Chapter 2 can be done by The oracle, Chapter 3= Z-blade Gracin and so on.

I don’t know, just some ideas that randomly came to me. Feel free to voice your opinions. I will also post this on the G-doc

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380893 With me, on the collab that I own, (Wielder of the Orb), everyone just builds on each other's ideas, and there's story moderators that scan through the story and add/remove certain parts, as well as handle the editing.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Basically, writing architecture = this:

Story moderator edits/adds/removes large parts of story:

Everyone else (including the moderator): writes

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

The biggest problem with that writing style is that it typically requires two or more people on at all times for moderating.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

That sounds intersting, would you care to Pm me, a section of that story?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5380958 The story's actually already posted. Here's the link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/330125/the-wielder-of-the-orb

Though the three other collaborators have all been busy for the past month, so it's pretty much just me by myself until like mid-august. And according to the rules we set in the Gdoc, noone's allowed to edit the story unless everyone agrees, so the story's technically on hiatus.

I did this once before, it's not that hard. Just as long as people don't butt heads too much with each other. Also need to remember that each character gets equal time and development, with no one character being heavily favored or given crazy super powers.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5381011 I know. I've been through that before.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Sounds good. Looking forward to this.

NicLove
Group Admin

5380893 We don't know the others O.C.

5381325 I think he did
Did he ?

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

We have all the OC's up and running. Is each Oc gonna form connections with each individual OC?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5382161 Personally, I have no idea.

Also, do you like my new avatar? I ran it through several filters and then used an app to make it look glitched.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5382838 It's......interesting?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5382854 I was bored.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Alright guys, I am tinkering around with Autumn and I came up with possible groupings for the two buses. Looking at the plan and dialogue, I think it will work, (correct me if I'm wrong)

Bus 1 =Autumn, Flashtruth, Night and Coalstone.

Bus 2 =Rusty, Green Sage and Yan.

It looks like it works out, but tell me if you don't agree.

Therefore we could have two different bustops, or one bustop but two different buses. or at different times

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23