For Those Who Need Help With Anything 59 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Maii -left-
Group Admin

Hello, I'm Maii. I'm one of the many councillors of this group who want nothing more than to help others (including you) who are struggling with anything at all. Remember - if you have anything bothering you, please speak up! Don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the other councillors, because that's why we're here. To help you.

Now that we have that cleared up, I'll begin explaining the point of this thread here. You'll notice how we have such an amazing community full of wonderful people, though we never have a chance to explain who we are, why we're here and what makes us, well, us. Here, you can properly introduce yourself and interact with the other members of this group. Nobody will judge you. Most of us are in the same boat, after all.

Help us help you. We're all human and we all deserve to feel welcome.

You can tell us who you are, share your story and explain the reason you decided to join this community. Anything related to you and who you are. Though, please remember that you're not obligated to participate in this thread if you're not comfortable with doing so. If there's something you don't want to reveal about yourself, I'd much rather you keep it hidden than to put it out there and feel exposed and distressed. Your safety and well-being are much more important.

I think I've gone over everything. One last thing, please be nice to one-another. I know it goes without saying, but you can never be too careful.

Hi I'm Kittyglimmercat01 but your welcome to call me kitty :3 I like to make anyone I can smile. I try to make friends with anyone and everyone I can. I'm very nice so no one should be afraid to talk to me if they want ^_^.

5352301 I may not say much on this site, but I too am willing to help others when I can.

Hello, my name is tesla, and I'm a alcoholic.

That's true, I can get boozed up at times, but im always here to help, after I saw my best friend kill herself I decided to help everyone I could, and if anyone her needs to talk, I'm open.

Hi! I'm Sparkletop, and I love to read and write. It is one of my sources to let out frustration. I would love to help anyone here who needs my help the best I can! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6