• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Bad Horse
Group Admin

Everfree Northwest
Seattle's My Little Pony Convention
May 12th - 14th, 2017
DoubleTree Hotel Seattle Airport
Seattle, WA

Famous for having a writing track rivalled only by Bronycon's.

i'll be driving up from SoCal so if you live between SoCal and Seattle I might be able to give you a ride

Totes at this! Arriving in Seattle a week early, almost, in fact, to do Seattle things.

I'm going to be there! And on panels!

Hoping to make it but not sure the finances will work out. (I think I've got travel covered separately, but hotel might be a pain.) Wish me luck!

I shall be there. Theoretically, arriving on Thursday and leaving Monday. I may have hotel space available if anybody gets in a pinch.

I'm planning on taking a daytrip to there on Sunday

Does anyone need a ride to Everfree Northwest? Hi, I'm Bryan Chandler/Super Trampoline, leader of SoCal Bronies and erstwhile EFNW road tripper. I have several extra spots in my SUV. Will be leaving Davis/Bay Area Thursday mid-morning and passing through Portland Thursday night. Arriving in Seattle Friday super early morning. Leaving Seattle back for California Sunday evening/night.

(Round trip) Gas prices: $80 from NorCal,
$30 from Portland. Half that if one-way.
Other distances negotiable. Cash or check or PayPal. I have snacks and water.

If interested, hit me up at (714) 496-3119.
Thank you and have a great day!

Got back a couple days ago from this convention. It was a lot of fun! I was on several panels as a guest, the con space was great, the staff there did a good job of providing good spaces to do stuff in, there was a retreat room for the guests so they could get a break...

The writing track panels were pretty good, especially on the first day.

The vendor hall was set up well and had a solid selection of vendors.

There are tons of local restaurants around, making it easy to get food (and not take forever, either).

The attendance was good but not overwhelming.

Staying in the hotel was super-convenient and made it easy to just go downstairs to the Con.

If I had a complaint, it would be that there weren't any show writers there this year (last year, a number showed up).

Still, I had lots of fun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9