Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
NicLove
Group Admin

1) Be nice !

2) you troll around here you get banned

3) don't start pointless flame wars with trolls

4) use common sense and don't be stupid in this group.

Do you have others ?

5) No spamming, and the punishment for any rule breaking should be a request to that person not to do it again. If they do it again then it becomes a ban.

6) Let's not get so worked up when ever there is a flame war. In the event of another flame war let's try to be more mature. those that get engaged in said flame war will have to speak with an admin and punishment will be decided upon the admins.

7) no big fights over something in the threads?

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Contributor

5432789 Those sound good.

NicLove
Group Admin

5432797 What others shod we put ?

5432789 those rules are auful how about don't start war with me unless its for a good cause

NicLove
Group Admin

5432835 What do you mean they are auful ?

Root Beer
Group Contributor

5432789 No spamming, and the punishment for any rule breaking should be a request to that person not to do it again. If they do it again then it becomes a ban. I think those would be some good rules.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Those 3 are good for now, and I do have other rules in mind that I will share with you and the other admins once I write them down.

5432840 they are pointless be nice being mean I in living everythings nature it's un avoidable let them be mean but only joking around. Trolls are straight up Childs pls when it comes to war so weak even in numbers I can take them all out with one kick

NicLove
Group Admin

5432885 what about this one ? 5432885

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Which one?

The trolls? Yeah, I have something in mind, but I'll discuss it with you and the other admins on a more private manner.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

I have one rule I would like to add.

Let's not get so worked up when ever there is a flame war. In the event of another flame war let's try to be more mature. those that get engaged in said flame war will have to speak with an admin and punishment will be decided upon the admins. I know it sounds like a stupid rule but we must make ourselves stand somewhere.

Fervidor
Group Contributor

Let's not get so worked up when ever there is a flame war. In the event of another flame war let's try to be more mature.

...But then it's not a flame war. Getting way the hell worked up and going totally ballistic is what a flame war is.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

5432977 That's the point... Or that's what it should be. If you make it impossible for it to be a flame war then it's safe to assume that there won't be one.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

I already have an idea, but I'll share it with the admins tomorrow.

NicLove
Group Admin

5432885 I mean this one 5432868

5432977 so let's not have some

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Already covered, The only reason why I haven't written anything is because is late right now and I'm tired.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

Not having a flame war is easier said then done. You can't just say"No flame wars please. that would be very nice if you can do that." You can't just go around saying"then lets no do that" Because like I said. It's easier said then done. I mean do you train your dog by saying"Please don't pee on the carpet again that would be very nice if you didn't." No there has to be some punishment if something like that were to happen. and you reward someone for doing the right thing. Like if the dog goes outside to pee you pet him and give him a treat. Do you see where I'm coming from??

NicLove
Group Admin

5432995 So you want me to fly 2 where are the members are go to them and pet them on the head and give him a treat !?

Maybe put a limit/ban on profanity?
Too many fics are including vulgar vocabulary lately.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

5433005 No... You're taking it too seriously that was just a metaphor.

NicLove
Group Admin

5433452 I was joking :trollestia:

sorry :fluttershysad:

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

In a group where we don't understand sarcasm and irony you think this is the best place to be joking like that...:facehoof:

NicLove
Group Admin

5433631 I said that I was sorry :fluttercry:

Root Beer
Group Contributor

5432995 Operative conditioning, I made a presentation on that topic in Psychology.

Brony kaiju soldier
Group Contributor

5432789 How about no big fights over something in the threads?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26