The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

Hello! This is the community thread, where you don't have to be a reporter here. You can comment things down below as suggestions for our reporters to write stories on. Please do not promote fanfiction here; we have folders for that! Please do not make a new thread for what you want to say; that is for reporters and admin only! Reporters will come here when they need a new scoop. You may delete your comment once the story is out or you can just edit it. (You don't have to change it if you don't want to, just a suggestion.) So...yeah :pinkiehappy: if you have anything interesting, comment here! Our reporters (contributors) are always on the lookout! Just make sure your news fits into a category and that it abides by the rules. I can't wait to see what you all have in store for us! :twilightsmile:

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5257421 I'm sorry, we're currently not taking any more admin or reporters.

5256444 Perhaps do a story about how the site wide issue of being unable to lift group bans is still unresolved and has been for quite some time

5258681 Its been a few months now and from all I heard of the mods is that there aware of the issue had quite a few users do something dumb or just minor infractions had to ban em for a few days.

then and come to find out there is a error when I attempt to unban them and that was back in January February-ish so a few users that were supposed to be banned for a few days to a week are now banned indefinably until the mods get their act together and figure out who put a extra zero or one in the sites code

I hope they get themselves together and fix the glitch soon

5256444 Another idea I had for the group is maybe a reporter can give his impression of the different groups in the trending list once a week a reporter or reporter joins a group and gets a feel for the place kinda like a food critic or those columns where they send somebody to check out those new clubs and what not

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5263530 That sounds good! I'll suggest that to the reporters. ^^ Of course, if you wanna do it yourself, feel free!

5263532 I really don't have any writing experience so maybe its best to leave it to the reporters if i can help in any way i'd be all for it

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5263561 That's what I mean ^^ For future ideas, you can tell one of them directly if you'd like ^^ Or comment here, either way :P

Hmm...maybe something other than interviews? Like an advice column where the Admins team up to answer questions from our readers?

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5309375 We can do that too! ^^ This group isn't for interviews, it's for everything on the site and fandom. So I don't see why not. :)

5309446 Hm, so I guess if you have questions that are just burning send them to me. (This goes for the whole group!)

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

Crimsion Ink has left. Someone can write on her. :pinkiesad2:

I'm leaving. The reason why is because I feel as if the group is dead, and I do not support those types of groups. Sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18