The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 611 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
TheArquius
Group Admin

How'd this group get so popular?

There is a HUGE sunset fan Fiction arc out there. And there are many people that love the character and wish to see more of her character myself included

5275193 Well, I barely know why this is so popular, but I know you now have a fun community you get to 'control'. So, you know, with great power comes great responsibility.

Call it an incentive group for users banned from the other Sunset Shimmer account.

TheArquius
Group Admin

Awesome! Why don't we go to the other SS group and rub it in! I mean, let's just put up a forum post or something, amiright? Maybe we can grow off of them!

5275193 Behold, the power of bacon hair. :yay:

By the way it says under your screen name that you are group administrator so I am REALLY hoping you can answer a question that I have.

Which is this.

I want to have Sunset Shimmer appear in the third installment of my "Consequences" series but I want her to appear more as a ghost or spirit where she doesn't say anything. In the third one Applejack is in a insane asylum for what she does in the second one. Because Applejack is the only that can actually see Sunset I am not sure if I can post that story to this forum's group or not. All Sunset can do is point to various objects and the like there of. Applejack can see her and sort of interact with her but, Sunset her self can not talk at all. So should I still try to post this to groups forum or should I find someplace else to post it.

TheArquius
Group Admin

As long as Sunset is a character tag on the bottom, sure.

Cool I was thinking it would be her Twilight, Applejack of course and Pinkie then I would also use the other character tag for the inmates that show up in the story. However those inmates would only be referred to through there um, I think they are called cell numbers or prison numbers. Either way I will not give them any actual names. Oh, Red and Celesta would also make a brief appearance as well.

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

5275193 Hard work and determination, my boy.

But we're not done yet. Now we've gotta work on getting 100 members at least...

No way! we need at least 50,000 maybe more:derpytongue2:

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

5276160 Well, there's only one way to bring in other members.

We've simply gotta tell them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12