The end is Niegh! 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

We have a conformation of three to four more seasons, plus a movie, plus a possible spin off series. Our favorite ponies will be around for years to come.

yeah hopefully

tbh idk why i joined this group but im too lazy to leave LOL

Paradox Theory
Group Admin

5220004 Show me where the confirmation for season 7 is.

5220022 If this were to be the final season, we would have conformation ahead of time. Season seven is happening without a doubt.

Paradox Theory
Group Admin

5220025 And I reserve the right to remain skeptical about it. I figured there would be a Season 7, to fill the gap to the feature film. It's an eight season that I don't think will happen.

We'll see my tiny horse friend, we'll see.

Fact, this is the fourth generation. Meaning the fifth may appear after the ten years of Gen4 pass. As generations are 10 years and a new season is broadcast yearly. We have a while before the next generation moves past our favorite ponies.
So, in conclusion you are right.
To you, I'd like to say that we should all have hope that the series will continue on for the next 4 years and leave us feeling happy and excited for the next generation. Hell, we could just rewatch the past episodes and view where ours favorites have started and evolved into!

Paradox Theory
Group Admin

5220083 4 years?! Do you know how many tv shows went bad because of not ending when they should? I don't want this show to go the same way.

But, I'm done arguing about this. If you don't believe, that's fine. But please, get out of this group.

Paradox Theory
Group Admin

5220028 We'll see. Now, I kindly ask you to leave. This group is only for those who think the show is ending.

5220094 You don't have to be rude because we have a segregated belief, this wasn't an intention to piss you off. I'm simply stating that if the end does come it'll be when the generation ends. If that's not proper, then what did you expect? :duck:

Paradox Theory
Group Admin

5220169 I didn't mean to come off rude. I made this for people who believe the show is ending sooner rather then later. You obviously don't. That's why I asked you to leave.

5220276 Well, you came off as rude anyway. Sorry, if I know how the generations have functioned. Goodbye.

5220094 I agree with not wanting FiM to go like other long-running shows (cough, Fairly Oddparents, cough), and get worse as time goes on (cough, Spongebob Squarepants, cough)

I for one think the end is coming up sometime in the near-to-far future. For instance, Rainbow Dash fulfilled her dream of becoming a Wonderbolt (Sorry Shadowbolt Dash Fans), The CMC got their Cutie Marks, and Rarity's opened not one, but TWO new boutiques. That's six characters who's sole goals have been achieved. There's not much else for the series to go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14