Amalgam'verse 302 members · 42 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

While this isn't absolutely complete yet, I think it's in a complete enough state to reveal to the public:
Edit: I've more or less completed the list! If I've missed anything, don't hesitate to leave a comment.

The Bridge: Master Reading List

As the doc says therein, the goal here is to collect all of the various writings related to The Bridge and assemble them all in one place, in a definitive reading order. Check it out. ^_^

Please don't take this the wrong way, for this list is a great resource as it is, but the one thing I would ask for in such a listing would be links to the material in question; particularly all the tales and profiles buried amongst the well over 260 blog posts Tarbtano has put out to date. Knowing that a tale or profile is in there is nice. Being able to get to it easily would be fantastic.

Hehehe. As a matter of fact, every piece of material listed in the doc is also linked to. I wouldn't have it any other way. If some of the links aren't working, let me know.

Ah. When the curser didn't change, I thought there was only a list, no links. Having just clicked on one to bring up a link, I must say I fully approve of this list; I just hope it continues to grow as needed.

Sweet! Indeed, I fully plan on updating this list as needed.

Corona Blaze
Group Contributor

what about Humanity's Stand and The Legend of the Demon Mercenary?

or does this only go for the equestrian half?

just curious

I'll put in a link to Humanity's Stand at the end of the Doc, though I think HS's own sidestories and supplementary info will probably be its own list eventually. Let's say that the primary goal of this Master Reading List is to collect Bridge material that's written by Tarb himself.

Corona Blaze
Group Contributor
Tarbtano
Group Admin

Exactly why I'm so glad Lance did this! Helped me to fix up old links along the way

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9