Spember 492 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Why do we like this ship?

Because it's better than Sparity.

Because it's approved by Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Flurry Heart?

Because she's probably the only female dragon we'll see...(joking) And because it makes sense that Spike is the only one to be kind to her and help her so why not?

5823576 Spike needs some dragon pusspuss

Because he helped her being the dragon lord, if it wasn't for him she was done for. They were made for each other

I enjoy the fact that she followed spikes lead, that they earned eachothers respect and are on "equal ground" Instead of being the "little brother of your best friend" character that all the other spike ships pretty much are. Also they could totally adventure together. ADVENTURE!

5823576 Because...

Rubies are red.
Dragon scales are blue.
Just shut up and take it,
It's n-not like I dislike you!

5823576 It could be me, but I think it's another Sparity.

I think she's too old for him.

5824017 this is the greatest thing ever. I literally had to screenshot this. Thank you.

Does Spike even still have a crush on Rarity? I heard that was pretty much gone.

It is. Pretty much every other option is open, which is good, because pretty much every other option is superior anyway.

Because Ember is a character who doesn't know what it means to be friends, she doesn't understand the joys of friendship, but Spike does. While she relies on Spike and learns what Spike has to offer, Spike in tern gains a friend (his first friend he's gained on his own).

ZyferKazumi
Group Admin

5824017 best thing ever

Because Ember is cute.

Really, it's because they helped each other out and Spike can teach Ember about being a pony and Ember can teach Spike about what being a dragon is like.

It is something which is rich with storytelling possibilities.

Also, Spike's shipping options that aren't super creepy are kind of limited - there aren't that many characters his age.

I don't like, super ship Spike x Ember - it certainly isn't my OTP - but I think it is a potentially interesting thing.

I like it because of how it can develop down the road. Not a huge fan of current age Spike and Ember dating, but them as grown up or even older dragons together is a fun thought.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19