Weed World 831 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Tarnish and Maud's next foal will be a colt. A unicorn. His name will be Sly Pie, so named because Maud slept right through his birth. She just woke up (feeling a little wet) and he was there. I have no plans to write a story about his birth. Sorry, too much work. To many words needing to be typed already. I'd like to imagine that it is Pinkie that names him, after meeting him for the first time, saying, "Why, you sly little Pie."

In addition, Sly Pie will have a half brother named Alto Clef who will be a source of great surprise to his biological parents.

As for Megara, I think she should have a future in singing, but only because her father will encourage her yowling and call it beautiful music. Let's face it, fathers are deaf when they hear their daughters sing.

I am unsure how much percent of this is serious but I cannot wait to find out! :pinkiehappy:

I can detect no puns. So may be genuine...

May need further investigation.

Okay so if Sly dose have a 1/2 brother how?......oh wait didn't Tarnish have intercorse with a sleazy mare in Dodge Junction? I think he was high.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Octavia. IVF.

interesting tidbits wondering if anymore of Tarnished children will be hybreds.

His name will be Sly Pie, so named because Maud slept right through his birth. She just woke up (feeling a little wet) and he was there.

Lucky Maud. And lucky Tarnish, who manages to avoid some of the hostility birthing mothers often feel toward the fathers at moments like that.

But then, Maud's one tough mare.

It's kind of obvious how Megara was conceived. The first of the horrible things Tarnish endures in that story, before he meets Maud and his life improves.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Sly will have the uncanny ability to escape his crib, his playpen, pretty much everything. That's his talent, see. Escape.

Oh dear. Tarnish is becoming the next Bucky.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

half brother named Alto Clef who will be a source of great surprise to his biological parents.

*eyebrow raises in suspicion*
Are you sure?

I love that sly pie escape artist extraordinaire. Have a chapter where he gets kidnapped by the villain and he escapes before ponies knew he was kidnapped walk over to maud tell her the villains need better Hench ponies and security and goes to bed for a nap.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Positive. The reason why Alto is a surprise is because of what he is.

They already know he is coming, but he is still a surprise. Because, reasons.

5535387 Okay, okay. I do suppose 3 (4?[im not sure how the 1/2 thing works]) foals isn't exactly the same as dealing with 12 of them.

Edit: Forgot the Newborns! That is 16! 17 if Pinch counts.

Ah ... so he escaped the womb, too!

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Not even Pinkie Pie can keep up with him, he'll escape her too.

5535340 that's pretty impressive considering she is a lesbian

5535340 You know know that I have a full night of sleep under my belt(even though I just got up and running on only a 1/2 awake brain) I just relized that the child's name is Alto Clef and what it means. Which is a musical note. Its kinda a dead give away now that I think about it.

I just had a :facehoof: moment.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

IVF allows for it to happen though.

5535728 never heard of it. Enlighten me please.

5535728 figured it was either that or Maud was ok with sharing

5535368 The 2nd great Hoofini?

5535387 I finally got what the suprise was! The fact he is the one and only Pegasus in this large family. Makes sence now.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Yes!

Octavia was quite surprised that her foal had wings, seeing as how neither she nor Tarnish had wings.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28