Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
LightningSword
Group Admin

It occurs to me that admins in this group will have a difficult time keeping the peace if there are already four people in a thread that's in need of a reprimand. So, as of today, admins of "Talk It Out" are exempt from the four-person rule.

To all members: do not come down on an admin for entering a thread and exceeding the limit. They are using this rule as a last resort to keep the peace.

To all admins: DO NOT ABUSE THIS RULE. It is in place to prevent any rule-breaking in excessively full threads. Only use this loophole in an emergency.

Thank you for your time.

completely forgot about this rule, lol.
never worried about it though, none of the threads I have joined have seemed overfull.
Wait. I got something,
what if there's a return speaker, someone that has already talked about an issue similar to the one they are currently having, shouldn't the people who talked with them in the first thread get the right to talk to them in the second thread over people who didn't?

LightningSword
Group Admin

5240804 If the thread isn't too full, feel free to join up, whether you've already spoken or not. Just remember, no more than three or four (maybe five) people per thread. That rule is in place to create a safer, more casual environment.

LightningSword
Group Admin

5240877 As it says in Rule #2:

Fewer people creates less tension and thus fewer fights.

It's to create a safer, calmer atmosphere so people won't feel threatened or scared.

5240784 Whatever you must do to maintain the peace on this groups threads. I'd ask for admin privileges, but I'm not up for it these days. Either way, if it means we don't have to have drama explosions, that will be the best thing for us!

5240854 right. ^^~
just checking.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7