Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I can't decide whether to start live-streaming. I would play Minecraft and Draw. But is it a good idea? Considering I know nothing about streaming or how to record/stream without being spotted...?

Zyrah
Group Admin

5176682 I say that if it's something you really want to do, you'll find a way to do it :twilightsmile:

5176685 Thanks. Might try joining a stream tomorrow. I know a streamer who welcomes her veiwers to play. So, I will.

What's the worst that could happen? There's no harm in trying. Even if you mess up, you'll learn something.

Zyrah
Group Admin

5176688 It's not hard to learn how to stream. Just takes a little patience to.set up but once you get passed that you are good to go:twilightsmile:

5176692 True...but I'm just worried that I'll look foolish.

5176693 Question...How do you set up a stream?

Zyrah
Group Admin

5176697 I don't have time to show you ATM, but I can tomorrow night or Sunday. Just PM and remind me and I'll help get it setup :)

Take the leap. You'll never know unless you try. Who knows, you might surprise yourself. My only real advice is that when you do do it. Make it fun and enjoyable. So that way you won't look at it as a bad experience even if you decide not to continue streaming. Make it a good moment. So stop giving in to fear and start doing what's fun. Show people that you love doing these things.

That's possible, but everyone who has ever accomplished anything had to take that risk. Nobody really knows what they're doing in the beginning.

And besides, embarrassment may be unpleasant, but it's not going to kill you. At the end of the day, it will be an experience - something you can look back at and say: "I did that. That happened to me." And whether it was a good experience or a bad one, it will add something to your life. It will make you larger. Avoiding experiences only keeps you small.

You guys are helpful and awesome. Thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11