Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Just wondering if there was anyone out there continuing or planning new longer human in Anthro Equestria or Anthro Pony in human world tales. From what I've noticed, most of that very Genre was either unfinished by like 40,000 words at most, short quick one-shots (which are nice but I wish to see what else happens) and some that seemed promising but have unexpected developments that put me off. I don't mean to sound judgemental, but I'd prefer a warning head of time in the sub texts of the story so I'll know what I'm gonna be reading. Everyone if free to write in any way or form they desire and as an artist myself I encourage the ideal. I just ask to please be mindful to those who are sensitive to certain intense kinks or fetishes they don't wish to imagine while reading. No one likes to be trapped. That's very mean.

Anyway, that aside I'd hope to see longer tales of human protagonists co-existing in Anthro Equestria of different forms or settings in different seasons of the G4 franchise. And perhaps maybe G5 for those who are open to it. While I myself is open the new G5 MLP, my heart is always open to G4.

I'm in the process of doing one. I just need time and motivation.

Dancing of Flames I hope your referring to.
Love Ember

No, that's not the anthro story. It's my Displaced fic.

Though, I have been meaning to revamp that story. Don't really like where it is now.

Well I hope it turns out well.
And if you feel compelled to make it post season 9 finale. Don't be discouraged.
It's was the alternate universe tag is for and I'm positive the fans prefer the when Celestia and Luna were still in charge or before Magical Mystery cure (season 3 finale Alicorn Twilight)

I have a few projects in the works, but I don't plan on posting until I make a significant amount of chapters so people can enjoy it while I try to make more.

I will only name two projects.

Man of The House

Legend of The Phoenix

That's very thoughtful of you
Looking forward to it

Awesome but Don't expect any post soon I want to make sure they're perfect.

I am starting one right now. But is an Xenoverse crossover. I’m glad people still read these stories in 2021

Oh I love the Xenophilia fics.
An anthro version would be wonderful

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12