Audio Drama Fics 106 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Based on the VeggieTales episode "Esther: The Girl
Who Became Queen": When Saddle Arabia was young and new,
a chaotic king takes in a shy Pegasus as his queen. Will she be brave enough to face the perils and dangers ahead?

Status: Incomplete, but will enter into the Best Audio Drama Fics
Contest once completed.

Genre: Alternate Universe, MLP-Retelling, Musical, Romance, Comedy, Drama

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/304033/the-mare-who-became-queen

As in cover art or fan art?

Oh wow, well thank you:pinkiehappy: In that case, go ahead:twilightsmile: Thank you:twilightsmile:

Oh, in that case, yes you can be one of my artists for the audio drama if I win the Audio Drama contest:)

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

So since it will be an audio drama, when or where are auditions for Voice Actors?

And will there be an intermission song?

Well, I would need to win the contest first before an audio drama for this story can go into production. And in contests, anything goes and everything is up in the air. If I don't win, no audio drama. However, my chances for winning can increase if you spread the word about my story and encourage others to read it:) One of the juding standards for this contest is the popularity of the story, and if my story is fairly or super popular, it will certainly be in the final rounds of the judging. If I do win the contest, I will certainly let you know when voice actor auditions are:)

For the audio drama(if it does happen)? If so, mostly likely no because unlike tv show episodes, audio drama episodes aren't broken into breaks and intermissions. So no. However, it will definitely have an intro and credit song:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12