Printed Fiction Hardcopies 397 members · 710 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Ice Star
Group Admin

The following releases have been added to the group's print-on-demand section since the last update post was made:

General Lulu projects:

Ponyfeather Publishing releases:

Ministry of Image releases:

Thanks for this update! I had the one from Wanderer D on my list already, as well as some older things I hadn't bought yet (Horse Voice and another Georg book), but was kinda waiting for the PFP to also put their things up. Guess I'll probably throw in The Dark Between the Stars too.
Ideally there would be a 20% or more discount (unless it's not available, I only buy hardcovers) but unless it's only a 10% one next week, I'll probably just go and order them with whatever's available anyway. I missed out on the Royal Guard / Crystal Wishes stuff (not because I was waiting for a code, just wasn't at that part of my to-read list yet and then they were already gone) and a couple of euro isn't really worth missing entire books for.

In other book-news (that's otherwise completely unrelated): my package from Ministry of Image arrived today! TEK, Alicorn Adventures and Mare on the Moon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2