Printed Fiction Hardcopies 398 members · 710 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Themisto
Group Admin

Ministry of Image is currently holding a survey about the printing of a future book. If you like to participate. This is the link to the Survey.

The site isn't responding for me.

Already put down for Heroes.👍

Voted for "My book is not on the list" even if I would totally buy the Hard Reset trilogy (it'll probably get a load of votes anyway). Reason is the inclusion of Xenophilia as a choice: if they're going to do that kind of fiction (which I'm absolutely in favour of, and I think this is the first time something like that is in a poll?*) I'd so much rather have Romance Reports** instead. Alternatively Dreams of Flying, but that's much less well-known.

Yes, I know the chances of Romance Reports ever happening are tiny, but I can dream, okay?

* I'm deliberately not counting FallOut. Maybe it changed after the original, I wouldn't know nor am I interested. You won't hear me complain if that's the next project though.
** including the alternate endings if possible

Themisto
Group Admin

I voted for Fallout Equestria Heroes despite would rather love to have a Hard Reset trilogy in my collection. The reason for not voting is because there will be pretty soon a reprint of Hard Reset anyway.

The Rerun Program Signup Hard Reset (100 copies) was completed some days ago. Let's wait and see how the program turns out.

Didn't know about a Hard Reset reprint, but isn't that by {} or something like it anyway? With the mega expensive books? Pretty sure that they were initially doing TEL but once Mono got to know them she cancelled immediately and went to Ministry instead.
Or perhaps I'm just confusing things here, do you have a link to the Hard Reset info?

The reason for not voting is because there will be pretty soon a reprint of Hard Reset anyway.

That's a very good point!

With the mega expensive books?

He's Avonder here on Fimfiction. The books tend to be expensive because people keep voting for the largest amount of illustrations in the surveys. The Time Loop Trilogy didn't include any illustrations though and the first printing was only 45 usd including shipping.

Themisto
Group Admin

Jep it is from {}. (He did the first Hard Reset print)
I have to also agree that it is on the more expensive site. It is projected to be 67$ per book (including all fees, taxes, and shipping costs).

Or perhaps I'm just confusing things here, do you have a link to the Hard Reset info?

There is no official information about the next print run, jet. Though he told on his discord server to another person about the 100/100 sign-ups on the Rerun Program. (Link to the sign-ups)

wait a bit, I'm preparing stuff
there will be a small marketing window for new people as well
I ordered a new dust jacket, so that needs to arrive at least

(28.11.2020)

This can off cause change since it is not official.

Edit
I did not see your post. When I did my reply.😅

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9