Fans of Star Wars Episode VII 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

That tracking shot with Finn and Po (whatever the pilot guy's name is) kicking ass at the same time.

4955068 what was your guy's favorite moment.

4955068 Same thing! :pinkiehappy: That was such an amazing scene!

4955076 yea! J.J. Abram did good with this wounded Franchise.

LightningSword
Group Admin

Too many to mention, really. But one of my faves is when Kylo Ren finds Rey missing, and he starts screaming and hacking shit up. And when two stormtroopers come down the hall and hear the ruckus, they switch gears and are like "Yeah, back it up. Back it up, now. Back it up . . . ." Classic! :rainbowlaugh:

Rey kicking the shit out of Kylo's ass. First time holding a lightsaber and she owned him.

Yeah. That was pretty funny.

4955068 I like the ending where Rey confronts Luke. It shows so much awesome.

4955261 Mark Hamill can still pull off the Luke Skywalker look:pinkiehappy:.

My single favorite moment was when Han asked Chewie if he could borrow the bowcaster.

Rey's scene with that stormtrooper using the mind trick.

4955068 4956134 That scene where Rey used the mind trick on the stormtrooper was my favorite too. :twilightsmile:

Even James Bond is no match for the Force (Daniel Craig played that stormtrooper). I love how they made the stormtroopers an actual force to be reckoned with this time around.

LightningSword
Group Admin

4961753 I agree. The stormtroopers of the First Order were faster, more competent, better trained, and overall more dangerous than the stormtroopers of the Empire.

Still not the best shooters in the galaxy, but still . . . . :applejackunsure:

4961753 Yeah, the stormtroopers were actually sort-of competent now. I noticed they occasionally even hit what they're shooting at. :pinkiegasp:

4956134 Daniel Craig's delivery of "Aaaand I will drop my gun" was fucking PERFECT.

4962275 In that FIRST scene, they certainly were. Though I couldn't help joking that Finn was probably on the verge of getting kicked out even if he hadn't deserted, just because he's too good of a shot.

4955088 This and Rey Force-persuading the Bondtrooper are tied for mine.

4961898 The troopers aren't clones now, so that might have something to do with it.

4955088 that has to be my favourite, along with Han deciding he really likes the wookie bowcaster

"Why are you helping me?"
"Because it's the right thing to do!"
"...You need a pilot."
"I need a pilot."

Honestly, most scenes with Finn was my favorite. Loved that character.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18