AU Mane 6 - Starlight's Timelines 318 members · 104 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

My favorites are Sombraverse Rainbow, Maud, and Pinkie. I also like the Chrsyaverse Zecora. Does that count?

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Yeah! I liked nightmareverse Rarity. She was cute.

4884187 she was a little rude to Twilight and Spike though

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

That's never really stopped me from loving her.

I think the Sombraverse was just the best overall.

It felt nice, and well-written, though I'm curious about how the other parallels work too.

And, I have a feeling the Sombraverse will have the most fanfictions, and fanart written about it.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I agree. It was like a world war combined with a Fallout-style AU.

4884210 And my brother said that the Dash looked a bit like Rainbow Factory.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Ha! I thought she looked a bit like a character from some war video game my brother likes (I don't play many war video games.)

4884217 Yeah, I was thinking more war-like too. Between the alternate mane cut, the scar across the eye, the chipped ear, the metal wing, it was just amazing!

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

And now I kinda want to ship her with Nightmareverse Rarity.:rainbowderp:

4884230 Eh....

The problem: they live in two parallel realities.

4884184 ChrysaVerse was my favorite because of Zecora- that was AWESOME! Zecora makes a wonderful resistance leader!

I also loved the SombraVerse, because we finally get a legit WAR in MLP.

Sombraverse and Nightmareverse, it was interesting seeing what Equestria would have been like if Nightmare Moon would have won that fateful duel 1000 years ago instead of Celestia and Sombra seriously reminded me of Darkseid in the season finale and I of course loved the idea of Equestria being in a global war against King Sombra.

4884184 I liked both SombraVerse and ChrysVerse pretty equally. I wish we'd gotten to see more of the other alternate timelines. I really want to see how the Flim Flam timeline happened. :applejackconfused: Also wondering how the barren wasteland (last alternate timeline) came about. :rainbowderp:

I'm guessing the wasteland could be in a Tirek-verse, but I'm not sure.

I love the Sombraverse and Chrysaverse. Nightmareverse was pretty interesting as well.

4885399 Chrysaverse was a little scary because Chrysalis disguised herself as third best pony and how did she know what those three looked like?

Well yes, but you know, serving under Nightmare Moon obviously would change anyone.

4885724 good point. I mean, look at how rude RD and Rarity were.

Sombraverse
Mostly because Rainbow's hair XD

She probably saw them in Ponyville, since they weren't in the secret village in Everfree.

4886125 I guess that's the truth.

4885395 I'm not so sure about that. We already saw the Tirek-verse before the barren wasteland-verse.

Really? I don't think I saw that. Or maybe I forgot. I dunno :rainbowlaugh:

4890035 Twilight and Spike didn't stay in Tirek-verse very long. That gif is literally the entirety of their time in that timeline. :rainbowlaugh:

I loved the Nightmareverse, Chrysalisverse and Sombraverse. From the figures: Nightmareverse Rarity, Sombraverse/Nightmareverse Rainbow Dash, Chrysalisverse Zecora

I liked the Sombraverse and the Nightmare Moon Triumphant world the best. The first because I think that Equestria at total war is an interesting setting and so would be the alternate version of many other characters; the second because it's interesting to see Nightmare Moon actually trying to run Equestria.

Plus, I like to think there's a resistance leader operating out of the caverns under Canterlot who goes by the code-name "Smarty-Pants."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27