Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
TheVClaw
Group Admin

Hey guys! VClaw here, and I just wanted to make a thread in this group to show my support for everyone who's part of it!

But yeah, I actually have two story ideas planned for the Brushed Away series: the first is a 2.5 which is basically a Hearth's Warming one-shot, and the other is Brushed Away 3, which will be the wedding and the Grand Finale (maybe).

I also might be able to get a Private Moments chapter out soon~

But with that being said, what are some things that you guys would want to see in this series? Even though I have the basics planned out for part 3 (beginning, middle and end), I'm always open to new ideas from anyone who has them. So if you have any suggestions, put them below for me to see!

Comment posted by Storm butt deleted Nov 16th, 2015

Hmmm really hard to say. Overall I love your story, it'll likely forever stick to me partly because of the various Josh Groban songs you included in the first arc of Brushed Away. :raritystarry:

I'm not sure what else I could say really, it'd be a nice touch that, if Copper wasn't invited to the wedding in the end, if he got to see it from a distance if the wedding is planned on being held outside. It might give him more closure that way, who knows? Also, a Q&A at the very end of the series would be awesome! Keep up the awesome work V! :pinkiehappy:

Overall a fantastic ride so far, I'm ecstatic to see your story pan out. Although I'll be sad when its finally over, I can always look back and see all the moments that made me gush, get misty eyed, and just squeal with glee. :twilightblush:

Say hi to Canvas and Troy for me! :scootangel:

I want a cameo appearance. :trollestia:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

4856316 Would you believe that I was actually considering that? :pinkiehappy:

Also, as to the suggestion by 4856287 , I actually do have an idea involving Copper Fields.

4856235 I would say to put in something in Brushed Away 3 where Troy and Canvas explore the possibility of having children (Somehow). It would definitely add to the character's and story in alot of ways seeing how people uh ponies, sentient creatures whatever you want to say will raise a child since they come from two completely separate walks of life, just an idea to roll around in your head. Can't wait for the next update to the series.:yay::raritystarry:

jxj

4856235 i never thought of a hearths warming one shot. It's hard to say what i'd like to see, it's already really good. I was hoping that Lyle would stay with Canvas and Troy for a bit working on his skills with Canvas. My other thought would be a foal or whatever you call a baby griffon, but I don't think that goes really well with part 3.

The return of copper fields. A scene when Troy's father meet Canvas' father again at the wedding.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

4856235 I want to see a human and Troy and Canvas

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Even though I have no idea how to make that happen (at least in this series), I wouldn't mind seeing that either.

4857526 brushed away 4 ware Troy and Canvas have kids. It could fallow thare adventures of parenthood.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

I've already written over half a million words worth of Troy and Canvas (and that's not counting Private Moments either). I don't think I have it in me to go past a third story.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

So... I didn't want to make a new thread to ask this same question, but...

In terms of things I could add in Private Moments, are there any suggestions that you guys have? I already have a few ideas of my own, but I like to see what people would want to see them do~

4867097 That makes me a little curious, do you have something in mind once Troy and Canvas (Tranvas? Tronvas? Troyvas?) have their wedding? Just curryous. :derpyderp1:

4919944 The only thing I could really think of is something to do with the honeymoon? Although going past "I do" and end scene might spoil it somehow, I dunno what I'm saying. Just throwing ideas out there. :twilightblush:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

That makes me a little curious, do you have something in mind once Troy and Canvas (Tranvas? Tronvas? Troyvas?) have their wedding? Just curryous. :derpyderp1:

Well, I do have some scenes planned for the reception, if that's what you're asking. And also, I prefer the name Troyvas. :pinkiesmile:

And as for the honeymoon idea, I have a felling that those two will go to the nearest broom closet as soon as the wedding is completed. :rainbowwild:

And as for the honeymoon idea, I have a felling that those two will go to the nearest broom closet as soon as the wedding is completed. :rainbowwild:

...PFFFFFT HAHHAAH :rainbowlaugh: That really got me V

Although what I meant by something after the wedding was actually referring to if you've got more stories separate from Brushed Away on the crockpot.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Well, that remains to be seen. I cartainly have a lot of stories thought out or planned (and I even listed them here), but as for stories in the BA universe, I can't say that I have any huge plans after their wedding. Although, an idea or two has been brewing around~

TheVClaw
Group Admin

I gotta say, after watching the most recent Season 8 episodes, I have a few more ideas regarding possible Troyvas oneshot prompts. Such as...

-Canvas possibly being barred from the Friendship School after a student-made petition was passed around. It would later be revealed that when Gallop Creek's high school was under investigation, Canvas sent a personalized painting to Neighsayer in the EEA as a thank-you. Word got back to the students, and he has to explain he's not connected to any Specist agendas.

-Troy and Canvas grow increasingly lovey-dovey over Gallus and Sandbar, which annoy the 2 students for obvious reasons.

-Either Gallus or Sandbar wanting to interview Troy & Canvas for a "school assignment," which is really just an excuse to ask about interspecies dating and tips.

-Speaking of Gallus, perhaps something regarding the most recent episode. *cough*Adoption*cough*

-Also, I have an idea that the couple were in the Gryphon Kingdom for Angela's egg-laying during the Storm King incident. During that time, Jonas manages to calm Canvas down about what's happening in Equestria by teaching him how to operate & shoot a crossbow.

Thoughts?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

NEW IDEA!!!

Troy ends up being a choir teacher at the School of Friendship, and organizes a big charity show with the help of his brother Blade (the metal singer) and the Ponytones. They end up making a fantastic inclusive event including the Young Six, which Troy is happy to do as a means to show how much he appreciated Ponyville for taking him AND Canvas in so easily.

The choir would be like this:

I like it. I say go for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23