Marblemac shipping 206 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Evilworld
Group Admin

I'm going to deleting anything that is claiming them being incest.

4819376 Thank you. I'm kind of getting tired of it. It's not incest!

Excellent. We've had far to much talk about that; it had long since gotten annoying, and I shall be glad to see the back of it. May cuteness reign from this point forth :eeyup:

4819376 Does that include that thread where we keep the sciency diagram of why it's not incest?

Oh, please.
Yes, if that is considered incest with how thin the blood relation is then most people are in an incest relationship but even then that isn't a reason to delete every thread that has to do with it even if it is joking around.

4819376 So what if someone submitted a story that focused on incest with these two? Would you delete that?

There have been a lot of incest threads and one thing I have noticed is that some of them are quite defensive about the ship not being incest, and it indeed isn't but the fact is people are going to think what they are going to think and the odds of someones mind actually being changed if they are that insistent are quite small and I am sure most of the people joining this group agree it isn't incest anyway with how distant their possible relation is.

Wait a second, did you delete the forum thread that I created to be an easily-linked resource to verifiably prove how this ship is NOT incest? Seriously, what the hell? It was literally on the side that you're trying to promote here.

That's like when the moral guardians banned the Anti-Drug Spiderman comics on the grounds that they mentioned drugs at all. I have to wonder if you actually fully read the title, even, since it literally was "Incest? I think not!"

There were too many incest threads, and I actually hope he gets rid of all of them, regardless of which side the original poster was on. It's a senseless argument and the group doesn't need a bunch of overly defensive threads about it.

Yeah, we don't need a bunch. Only one, showing the official stance on those accusations. And like I said, a thoroughly researched, explained, and noncombative one to use as a resource if there are any relations concerns that need to be put to rest.

Evilworld
Group Admin

Look really I don't care about story driven right now so you can post it in story section all I care.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12