Kamen Rider 146 members · 127 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Are there any fics out there where Spike ends up becoming a Kamen Rider at some point?
I think I only found 2 but since I started getting into Kamen Rider, I've been craving to see fics where Spike becomes one.
Bonus if there are any fics that has Princess Luna becoming one too.
Been having thoughts of those 2(and probably Princess Celestia too) becoming Kamen Riders.

There is one where Spike becomes Kamen rider ooo in a Kamen rider decade displaced story and I know there is at least a den-o inspired story where Spike ends up contracted to pinkie, rainbow, Fluttershy, Applejack and rarity who became imajin. That's all I got on Spike being a Kamen rider at least.

Is there a link to that first one?
I think the second one you're talking about is called Masked Rider: King of Friendship?

TA Passing Through Kamen Rider
A young man goes to a convention and finds he has the powers of Kamen Rider Decade in a world of ponies and monsters. Can he rise up and fight evil?
thunderclap · 423k words  ·  180  30 · 9.6k views

Here's the first that Yokai spoke of.

Thanks, I'll check it out eventually.
Which chapter did Spike ends up becoming one? Since the fic has a lot of chapters so far :0

I... I've actually forgotten. I'm pretty sure it's early on though.

Ok then. I'll try to read it soon to see.

Let me know if there are more fics out there that has Spike becoming a Kamen Rider.
I wonder if there are fics that has Princess Luna becoming a Kamen Rider too?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7