Vanilla Mocha Fan Group! 55 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

I know that the majority of the people on this site that care for me (that know about this group) are here, so this is why I'm not making this a blog.

I need hugs and moral support.

I have had a lot of stuff going through my life recently... Such as family members in the hospital, anxiety, (a slight form of what I think is depression as well...), my eyes are developing glaucoma, my ears are filled with ringing (I'm going deaf, most likely. This has been going on super long) and people issues with many different users on this site. Now that I've stated all of my first-world "not-problems", you can ignore this post as I log off and go cry in a corner. Because that's what I have been doing for about four months now. Smiling, yet dying slowly on the inside.

Sorry about that last part. I just don't know anymore. And for those of you that have helped me through PM, thank you. You've all kept me from doing anything crazy and wreckless.

....*gives you a BIG hug, and a coffee!*....:twilightsmile:

There's nothing wrong with asking for hugs!
*hugs you*

GarfieldThePony
Group Contributor

*Hugs comfortingly*

5066350 You don't need to ask for hugs. We will give them freely:heart::heart: *SUPER HUG!*

Your welcome! :3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10