Undertale 1,141 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 79

I know there have been all sorts of theories regarding Sans' true nature all over the net...but I just came up with another one.

I was watching a dialogue- focused video of the Megalovania fight, watching his face as he talks...and another idea occurred to me.

We know just how dangerous a being without a Soul can be from Flowey, and how powerful DETERMINATION can make a monster, and how devastating the intent to kill can make a monster...

And Sans' memories are unaffected by the resets.

The traits Sans demonstrates are only also shown by the player character...and Flowey. And those two were both 'players', as it were. Both with access to 'Save Points'. And Flowey lost access to his because your Determination was stronger than his.

So what if Sans was a 'player' before Flowey gained control of the Save Points? Flowey didn't awaken until Alphys' experiments, which were after the sixth human soul was collected.

What if Sans...is what's left of one of those six humans? In the exact same state Flowey is? Knowing about the resets...but unable to do anything about them anymore?

5311970 That is actually a really, really cool theory. And would make all those skelefrisk comics more closely tied to the games ^^;. Only flaw is the memories, if you notice during the fight, Sans asks if he got you last time? If you choose to spare him, and then fight him again and attack rather than spare him again. Followed by him asking you not to mention this to the other Sanses. He can notice the resets and changes, but he can't recall them.

Alternatively, he can recall them fully, but in each successive reset pretends he doesn't unless you change your behavior...because, as he says, he's given up. No matter what he does, he can never change things, he can't escape, and he can't die...and even if he does, he'll just be back when he's reset.

I prefer to think that he doesn't remember anything between resets, same as everyone else, he's just really perceptive.
However, he does know the resets happen, and knowledge like that is bound to drive someone to insanity. "Thankfully", it only reduced Sans to a ridiculous level of inaction for all but the most dire of circumstances.

As for what he "truly" is, I dunno. Dude's a skeleton.

5312005 Yeah, lots of Sans's dialogue implies that he doesn't remember the other timelines. Including the codeword thing for the judgment hall. He's explicitly aware of the timeline fuckery, but not of what happened in those other timelines (at least not the ones Frisk/Chara is responsible for).

5311970 that makes a frightening amount of sense.

5312005 He's a revenant according to culture shock. Basically a half skeleton/human that can choose to be all fleshy or just bones. They also bleed and have glowing eyes when they've found their wrong doer. Revenants can also choose to have some parts be just bone while other can be fleshy. This is of course all biased on Irish culture and it wouldn't be surprising that's what he is. Why? Considering the Undyne,Alphys,Flowey and the goats are also known in Irish culture are really familiar to some other things like all of the follwing below this paragraph.

(Alphys known to be a drake which according to Irish peeps also live in extreme conditions AKA hotlands.) (Undyne being similar to a certain tale at Ireland of a merman taking the souls of fallen sailors.) (The goats actually being Pucas which are anthromorphic goats that rule their race and can breed in case you're wondering.) (Buttercup flowers are real and are actually gooey,tough as well as thorny. As far as i know they exist only on Ireland. Why is this related to Flowey the Flower? Just so happens to look similar to a buttercup Flower so they put that out there.)

5312492 wile all those facts are actually very interesting, sans is still not a revenant, revenants chose the body of their former life, regardless of it condition, they don't chose wither it's flesh or bone, and they most serenely wont die in one hit, but I think we can all agree, the only one who really knows is Toby Fox, so wile I don't agree on Sans been a revenant,, I do applaud you for actually putting effort into it and and making a lot of good points

5312700 Ok explain to me how is Sans not a revenant? As we all know skeletons don't have glowing eyes or bleed in any other scenario other than Undertale genocide. The only reasonable explanation for this is that he's a revenant,the Irish kind of course. Why don't you check out the video?

I wasn't really putting any effort into it. Game Theory uploaded a culture shock video involving Sans and i thought it was a good theory to share. BTW wile is supposed to be While and the first letter in all sentences must be capitals.

Also some commas must be periods or in other words a dot. Wither must be whether not wither unless you're talking about decay,at the end of a genocide run you can one hit anything so you're wrong. If you're going to have an intelligent conversation on the Internet,would'ya mind putting proper grammar in so the other person can understand better? Unless you're talking to me on an Ipad or something then I wouldn't mind.

5312853 1: he said he's a skeleton, and Papyrus is a skeleton, ergo he's not a revenant
2: I already watched that video months ago and left a dislike as the facts didn't add up
3: my grammar has nothing to do with this and you shouldn't ridicule it just because it doesn't meet up with your standers
4: revenant eyes glow red from what I've found
side-note: I was complementing you and you just been rude

5311970 But that brings up the question of Papyrus. The two of them are clearly shown to be brothers, and yet Paps is one of the most oblivious characters throughout the entire game. I love the cinnamon roll, but he's an idiot. Is he one of the "players?" I wouldn't think so, because if he has any knowledge of the resets whatsoever, I'll eat the strap off of my snapback.

Personally, if my theory is true, I think Paps was a monster that Sans - as a player - befriended. Then, when Sans gave up on resetting and came back a skeleton, he greeted Papyrus as he was used to from his time as a player, "Yo, bro," and Papyrus responded, "I HAVE A BROTHER? THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!" at which point Sans decided someone had to take care of Papyrus just to keep him out of trouble, and that's all that keeps him from falling down.

5313385 I think that's a bit... What's the term I'm looking for? Of a reach? I'm not too sure.

5312942 I know you were complimenting me but i'm mainly focusing on the fact that he's a revenant. As far as i know there's never been any records of skeletons having glowing eyes and the ability to talk in any genre. Plus you can't really trust Toby Fox on it as he has yet to explain Gaster and why Sans has his guns. Oh and the grammar thing? Regularly intelligent people would speak in proper sentences when talking about subjects like theories so yeah it indeed is nessasary.:raritywink: . But in all seriousness Sans could literally be nothing else but a revenant. Skeletons don't have glowing eyes or the ability to bleed so unless you got a better reason as to why the theory doesn't make sense just drop it please.

5313459 Out of reach is what i think you're looking for.

5313679 No, I think it's "of a reach."

sans is affected by resets. he even makes specific reference to this. he's just very observant and can remember things the same way everybody else can, and is perceptive enough to pick up on a bit of it. He can read your expression. he's dealt with time travel. Despite this he's still reset like everyone else.

5313677 nor do skeletons take, eat or do anything for that matter, and non of this proper grammar means intelligent people because it doesn't, it doesn't matter how you say it now, you lost all credibility because you where rude and now self righteous , and now you just going to pretend none of that happened now, sorry pale but you lost my respect, and you can forget about talking it out because you clearly won't listen to anyone unless they agree with you 100% and present them to you in full proper statements, you worthless grammar Nazi

5314422 I was talking about all the other skeletons not the ones that are IRL. Are you dumb or something? Or are you just trying to make me look like a fool? I'm just saying you should put some grammar into your sentences and that i wasn't being rude by any means necessary. Also wtf self riches? Were you trying to type in self-righteous? I'm not one to chicken out of a keyboard battle but this one has no ground on either side to start with. The only thing we're arguing about is the grammar here and you're going ape-shit over it. I'm just simply saying the majority of theorists i have encountered so far all use proper grammar so if we're going to talk can you at least talk right? It can go a long way buddy.

*edit*Actually you also just proved my point on Sans being a revenant at the very beginning of the reply you gave. Skeletons don't eat,take or do anything for the matter. Revenants can however and can also bleed. Sure you can argue Papyrus can bleed too but as we can see he's full on skeleton without the flesh. This doesn't mean he's not a revenant as revenant can again CHOOSE to have flesh in any region of the body. Sans in this case decided to have flesh on his torso and he bleeds because of it when cut. Papyrus is also not focused on finding his wrong-doer unlike Sans who's implied to have killed humans before and can have revenant eyes.

So in other words all cartoonish skeletons or whatever are also revenants. I get that this is the Internet but i will suggest this again:If you're going to have an intelligent conversation,would you mind putting in proper grammar?

5314154 Yeah... and that also explains why Flowey knows him and obtained a bad time from him. You make little to no sense as usual herp. Pure observation cannot help anything know if the timeline has reset or not. This is like saying i could watch the Earth from orbit and predict where the next Earthquake will happen. Also if and IF he can time travel then in retrospect it's the exact same thing. He can do a reset but in a different way probably not involving determination. Y'see if you go back in time then you're basically going back to a point in time where you're still alive or not. Resetting is basically the same thing but you can't visit the times before you or after you. Only the points whereas you're still alive.

Also everyone else can sense the reset? Buddy if everyone that's not Sans can sense the reset then the 2nd run in the game would be a load of bullshit. If you choose to stop an almost complete genocide run and try to go back to pacifist,instead of things going good it's going to be 100% full on genocide from the monsters. Sure Toriel has a slight remembrance it but everyone else doesn't give an indication of remembering you and boss monsters are way more powerful than a regular monster soul. Revenants as i have mentioned before aren't regular monsters however but through pure observation? Doubt it. One cannot simply see an unpredictable event and a timeline suddenly changing and warping destroying everyone's memories in the process is just simply impossible to see as your's would be wiped too.

So unless you got like an infinite amount of plans to counter each and every reset i cannot believe you for a second if the timeline reset at any time and everyone's specific memories were wiped.

5314444 well I wont find an intelligent conversation her with a grammar Nazi imbecile like you

wow. moron strikes again. Sans makes explicit comment that he doesn't remember each reset. thats canon, just like the rest of the canon you ignore in favor of your delusions.

Comment posted by BlabideeblahMLP deleted Jun 23rd, 2016

5314819 I ignore? Then why do i talk about the souless pacifist ending pointing out that Chara is corrupted by us yet you say it's nothing to worry about? You still haven't told me in the Chara argument. Plus if he doesn't remember each reset then please tell me why he'd say that and where he said that in the game? Without the proper proof to show you cannot tell me for sure it's the truth rather than your own head-cannon.

It's simple fact. Nobody can tell how or if the timeline has reset. Plus nobody else is as strong as Sans due to the fact he's not only got Karmic Retribution status to throw but Gaster Blasters which are already powerful enough as they are. It's obvious with the abilities he has he might be an ex-player or simply a powerful revenant in the underground with the ability to recall the resets. It's like saying we can predict the next earthquake which is by scientific definition impossible.

Oh and to go further on the Chara argument please explain how can one be compassionate without a soul? A soul is basically everything in Undertale. It also can't stay together with another human soul as if that was the case then we could fight with two human souls in Undertale. You still gotta explain buddy how can he/she be innocent and always trying to save the monsters.

You know what you remind me of? This guy

5314570 Whatevs man,just don't expect people to come crawling to you if they want to know about something yet you don't answer with the proper grammar to understand.

5314944 I like how you're aging on someone for their grammar and yet half the time we argue your text is about as legible as an Amalgamate's.

5314953 Which amalgamate? The one with 20 voices or the one that's all depressed and shit? My grammar is perfectly legible as the thing isn't trying to auto-correct me. In other words it doesn't have a red squiggly line below any of my words. Try it yourself like put in a regular name like Blake with no capital B and that will appear. This means my grammar is 100% fine. The other guy jisow? I could barely make sense of some of his words. At one point he said self riches and i thought he was trying to say self righteous.

Unless you say i should have lots of space between my sentences?

Is this enough?

Or how about this?

I don't really get it? Oh and what was that deleted comment you have up there? I'm awfully curious.

5314998 Have you ever looked at your own comments? I honestly have to applaud you—this is the most coherent I've even seen you.

As for my deleted comment, believe it or not, it was meant for another thread entirely.

Plus if he doesn't remember each reset then please tell me why he'd say that and where he said that in the game? Without the proper proof to show you cannot tell me for sure it's the truth rather than your own head-cannon.

My suggestion to is to play the game, and the reason I haven't responded to your others is because you refused to address the fact that you are factually and indesputably wrong about certain assertions you made. to the point of handing in a red pen as evidence of the blue pen that killed the victim levels of stupidity. Someone like you who is so intellectually crazed (or perhaps evil and dishonest) cannot be reasoned with by any means. In other words, if you cannot be asked to, after watching a video that you specifically say supports your arguement, watch it and see that the statments you made where in objective error, then you are not part of this debate. a debate requires you be grounded in reality enough to take in the evidence that the game presents, and you have proved time and time again you are incapable of it. There isn't honestly much parts of the game where sans is even present to say things to be honest, so the very idea you need me to look it up for you in such a small game is also suspect. When combined with the damning info previously given, I think the most productive thing I can do for your understanding is stonewall you until you prove yourself capable of participating in a discussion like this again.

5315014 So having about this much space is 'coherent' for you?
You need reading glasses or something cause i sure as hell do not type like some 6 year old kid learning the vocabulary.
I mean seriously look at herp's reply to my comment on his!
He has little to no space between his paragraphs and sentences.
Having that much space just fills up the entire forum with just ridiculously long comments containing only one sentence before another is placed below it.

Example sentence1

Example sentence2

Example sentence3

Example sentence4

Example sentence5

Example sentence6

Example sentence7

You see where i'm going with this?
If i did exactly this all of my comments would fill up basically 25% of this entire forum.
The very least amount of space you need to put in for a paragraph is 4-10 sentences,any less or more depending on how many would just make it cluttered or just too flat.
I put about five lines into my paragraphs and that's enough.
Herp basically put in 12 lines which is a total of an estimated guess of 24 sentences.

5315057 Actually, it's more of your failure to spell or punctuate anything properly. Have you seen yourself in that one thread about Chara?

5315022 Alright why don't i tell you the timeline of how the story goes?

Ruins segment.

Event 1:Frisk falls down the mountain and accidently wakes up Chara's determination with their determination.
Event 2:Flowey encounter
Event 3:Toriel saves/encounters Frisk. Why the slash? A different event happens if reset after the ruins.
Event 4:Tutoriel
Event 5:Long ass walk
Event 6:Toriel leaves the party and tells Frisk to stay.
Event 7: Frisk notices Flowey stalking them and disobeys Toriel's words after some waiting and a dog stealing her phone.
Event 8:More walking,puzzles,Toriel reclaims her phone and Napstablook.
Event 9:Toriel meets Frisk again at her house.
Event 10:Frisk enters Toriel's house and takes a nap in their new room.
Event 11:Frisk obtains a slice of butt-pie and asks Toriel where the exit to the ruins is.
Event 12:Heartache
Event 13:Flowey mocks Frisk/tell the Frisk he knows what they done. GENOCIDE:Flowey wants help in full on genocide.
Event 14:Frisk leaves the ruins.

Snowdin segment

Event 1:Frisk encounters Sans after a long walk down an unsettling forest.
Event 2:Frisk hides with the help of an conviently shaped lamp Sans spotted and overhears Sans and Papyrus's conversation. GENOCIDE:Frisk also meets Papyrus.
Event 3:Frisk encounters Snowdrake and afterwards encounters the skelebros.
Event 4:Doggo battle.
Event 5:Papyrus puzzle fail
Event 6:Another puzzle built by some random monster and lesser dog.
Event 7:Wife and Husband dog encounter
Event 8:Two Papyrus fails.
Event 9:Lesser dog attempts to make ridiculously long snowdogs and almost succeeds.
Event 9.5: Sans troll and mysterious room.
Event 10:Nice guy
Event 11:Greater dog.
Event 12:Papyrus hesitates to use his greatest puzzle and Flowey-chan get's noticed. GENOCIDE: Sans warns Frisk that if they keep going the way they're going they will have a bad time
Event 13:Snowdin Town
Event 14:Bonetrousle
Event 15:Papyrus date if spared after bonetrousle. This of course can happen at any time but most go immediately.
Event 16:Sans and Frisk at grillby's if all are spared.
Event 17:Exiting Snowdin

Waterfall segment
Event 1:Undyne and Papyrus meet. GENOCIDE:Undyne waiting for someone
Event 2:MK meeting and more Walking
Event 3:Undyne chase
Event 4:Undyne corners you and MK unknowingly protects you.
Event 5:Nice guy
Event 6:Sans with a telescope. GENOCIDE:Some random telescope.
Event 7:Puzzles,Onionsan and Shyren oh my!
Event 7.5:Undyne's secret puzzle.
Event 8:MK again with umbrellas.
Event 9:Undyne bridge chase
Event 10:Undyne breaks the bridge and you fall.
Event 11:A past Chara memory.
Event 12:Mad dummy. GENOCIDE:Glad dummy
Event 13:Napstablook 2nd meeting.
Event 14:Meeting the turtle.
Event 15:Waterfall's natural puzzle.
Event 16:4th encounter with Undyne and MK saves you unknowingly once more.
Event 17:MK final encounter and Spear of Justice. GENOCIDE:The true heroine appears
Event 18:RUN BITCH RUN
Event 19:Undyne date
Event 20:Exiting the waterfall.
Hotlands segment.
Event 1:Alphys and Mettaton quiz. GENOCIDE:Mettaton says hi.
Event 2:Steam maze and Alphys status updating everywere.
Event 3:LAZAS
Event 4:Puzzles
Event 5:Mettaton's cooking show GENOCIDE:nothing
Event 6:First sighting of the core
Event 7:Alphys just stop updating so much please.
Event 8:Sans's hotdog stand
Event 9:The gay royal guards.
Event 10:Puzzle
Event 11:Mettaton's news show. GENOCIDE:nothing
Event 12:The most complicated steam puzzle in the underground.
Event 13:SPIDER DANCE BOYS!
Event 14:MTT resort.
Core Segment
Event 1:Puzzles,lazers and mercs everywhere. GENOCIDE:nothing
Event 2:Death by glamour GENOCIDE:Power of NEO
Event 3:Alphys encounter GENOCIDE:nothing
Event 4:The walk of feels. GENOCIDE:Flowey's backstory
Event 5:Judgement GENOCIDE:Megalovania
Event 6:Asgore GENOCIDE:Some stupid ass goat.
Event 7:Photoshop Flowey GENOCIDE:TRAITOR FLOWER!
Event 8:Neutral ending GENOCIDE:Corrupted Chara steals your soul.
The True Lab
Event 1:Alphy's date and Secret Elevator break down
Event 2:Giygas's sons and daughters
Event 3:The first elevator key
Event 4:The friends of Giygas's sons and daughters.
Event 5:The other keys and the tapes of Chara and Asriel.
Event 6:Giygas's sons and daughters attempts to attack but Alphys tells them off.
Event 7:The god of hyperdeath speaks.
Event 8:Meeting of friends.
Event 9:Hopes and Dreams.
Event 10:Asriel releases the souls and the Barrier breaks.
Event 11:Conversation with Asriel
Event 12:True Pacifist Ending

The reason why i mashed up the final parts of certain runs and the true lab is because they're too short. They're literally 4-6 parts. Now who's the idiot in this argument? Go away you annoying Chara fanboy. Unless you can give me a reason as to why Chara did THIS then there shall be no further arguments.

5315124 Ok then link the thread.
Oh you can't?
Probably cause you're scared to look back and realize your mistake.
Not once have i ever bothered not to put in the small things on the internet like capitalizing in a argument.
I would never bother speaking like someone who doesn't know how to use grammar in a intelligent conversation.

5314944 looking at all you other argument it's clear you an even less likely person to go for information as now you're just making stuff up now

5315331 What stuff?
I'm pretty sure i ain't making anything up at all.
It's just pure logic and observation of so,so many runs and theories made by others to counter everything that comes at me.
Oh and let me translate this for you:''Looking at all your other arguments,it's clear you're a less likely person to go for information as now you're just making stuff up.''
Correct? Cause it is.

5315342 it's not logic with you though, it just a stubborn inability to just stop proving a point that doesn't exist

5315258 Are you that oblivious to your own lack of proper English?

Bitch, if you could type properly I wouldn't be complaining about it.

5315345 It's not logic but a stubborn inability?
Dude i'm just putting my own facts in.
There are things that can counter said point and if people don't use them a false fact will be formed and everyone will ignore the people who later on found out it was all wrong you hypocrite.
Y'know what's funny?
You still disagree on the entire grammar thing and trying to use it as leverage to make the revenant theory look like shit.
Toby isn't giving the truth out so easily.
If Scott Cawthon just straight out thrown the plot into everyone's face FNAF 1-4 wouldn't exist.
It'd die out before it'd reach 3.
No we have to theorize on it and it doesn't matter if Toby answers it or not.
If it makes the most sense,it's the head-canon. That's all there is to it.

I view the revenant theory as the most logical one because every bit of it straight up connects to Sans.
Also i looked a little deeper into it and revenant eyes glowing in whatever color they have so this comment 5312942 ?
Gone.
Proof?
Here http://wulfgard.wikia.com/wiki/Revenants .
It says in there that their eyes can glow a different color depending on the person. Another thing is that their eyes are usually just white pupils.
Sans has white pupils,can bleed,powerful as all hell and most importantly:bleeds.
Revenants can bleed and can choose to have flesh in certain spots. "BUT TOBY HASN'T CONFIRMED IT!" I hear you say.
Well neither did Scott Cawthon until FNAF 4 where he had to expose the story to finish it. The point is Toby ain't going to say shit to confirm this.

5315387 Again link me it.
I recall the thread and the arguments in it but i highly doubt i caused a few grammar errors.
Unless like i said you're afraid to show as you're just making things up just like that herp guy.

5315408 If you can't even bother to find it for yourself, considering it's on the same page that this one is on, then you're clearly so unperceptive you won't see your own bullshit.

By the way, in that very same thread (which you can find for yourself; the layout of the group forum practically gives it to you), you spend more time nitpicking the most insignificant, miniscule mistakes hero made rather than actually arguing your point, and then proceeded to commit multiple errors in spacing, punctuation, and capitalization. I have never seen you once use a comma, despite everything you say needing hundreds of them, and yet you still continue to pick apart someone's lack of periods rather than arguing the point you stand on.

By the way, if someone's argument is readable, which jisow's easily is, and you still decide to point out mistakes in typing nobody cares about, ten you clearly are showing you have nothing to support your point.

5315406 of course he wont say anything about it cause he know it not true, you literally arguing for the sake of arguing, and BlabideeblahMLP is right, if you can't the argument on the subject, your side of the argument isn't worth anything

5315432 Well i actually thought it was further than that.
Excuse me for not having a computer's memory Mr 'This guy is a faggot that doesn't read.' ,for i have indeed used commas in this thread.
5315342 This correction of one of his sentence proves it.
It's not my fault i'd rather use but or and to continue the sentence a lot more than i usually use a period with a hook.
I never had failed in my capitalization and yes i did check that specific thread you were talking about.
The commas were where they needed to be and period were where the needed to be as well.

The argument was mainly about grammar THE ENTIRE TIME too and that guy rather wanted some confirmation from Toby himself and i replied in kind 'Scott Cawthon didn't confirm any FNAF theories until FNAF 4'.

Which that guy wasn't using the proper capitalization and not putting a period at the end of some of his sentences. Take a look at this for example. 5314422 This shows multiple errors in the spelling of words.
Pale must be pal which is not,self riches must be self-righteous,Where must be were because where rude means i was rude at a location... which there's no location to be said.
(wasn't even being rude anyways. I could've done worse like calling him a fat nigger that doesn't listen but i'm not that guy.).
Another thing here is that his is short and doesn't explain shit as to why i'm some stupid grammar Nazi.

I'm not really one but most theorists i met do use proper grammar.
This is literally all i'm saying!
Do i have to say it 1000 times before it eventually slaps you in the face?
Or do i have to clutter up the box?
Oh wait we're doing it anyways CAUSE WERE 30 COMMENTS IN THIS SHIT SO I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT LONG!
*Edits it all to have lots and lots of space between sentences* Can you read it now?

5315502 And neither is yours.
If he doesn't say anything about it it's just going to become the canon.
It's not my fault if we can't get 100% confirmation that Sans is whatever.
Oh but wait most FNAF theories were actually really accurate to the story Scott made didn't he?
The point is FNAF's story was uncovered by theorists and Undertale's secrets will be the same.
Sans and every other Character's secrets and backstories will have to be found out by theorists.
Besides i don't see how culture shock's video on Sans DOESN'T add up which you did state.
Everything is 100% accurate with no info to counter it unless you got one.
No 'cause this guy is a faggot' doesn't work as a counter argument.
Pure logic and connections work instead.
Saying this theory is wrong and my grammar is shit is like saying the ness theory on Sans was right all the long.
Which it actually is wrong the entire time made in a fan-boy state by Mattpat.
Plus i am indeed arguing on my side of the subject.
It's just that you're taking it in desperation trying to not look like a fool with the grammar.
If you can't the argument on the subject?
'If you can't read the argument on the subject' would be the correct sentence.
The origin of this entire argument was a like quickly turned into a disapproval,because of some fucking grammar that you wanted to ignore.
Literally anyone else would agree with me that grammar would take you far,especially in intelligent conversations.
Just ask the average scientist or whatever else that's related to theory stuff and they'll say the same thing.

5315527 Yeah, you have used commas. Like the one in that sentence that is incorrectly placed.
Yes you have failed in your capitalization. You capitalize the I in "I" like 1% of the time.
And I could read Jisnow's post just fine; you're obviously the problem here.
Outside of that, the only thing you said that is true is the thing about FNAF.

Good job.

5315527 you said all that but all it was complete and utter bollocks, you don't say what's spelled wrong you don't give advice you just insult people and don't acknowledge any good I may have put, besides, I found way more mistakes in you comment right now with that

Well i actually thought it was was further than that

you bloody hypocrite

5315548 are you bloody kidding me, those "average scientist" probably have problems spelling as well, Albert Einstein was dyslectic and he's considered one of the smartest men in the world, so you can throw that "proper grammar makes you go far" shit out the window because you are a worthless degenerate

5315550 Funny how you say that i'm cherry picking yet the only thing you could come up with is that I don't capitalize my i's when referring to myself.
I capitalize it only when i'm talking about someone else referring to themselves as if I were to talk about someone else's quote like for instance this 'I think we should have a government where the people make the decisions.'.
If i fail to mention the name some confusion goes around and people think i said that.
In other words i'm trying to make it so that if i were to quote someone i have them be capitalized if they refer to themselves with I as i find it a little confusing.
Which most of the time I am quoting somebody

No that is not incorrectly placed. A comma is used to give a pause and i needed a pause to say the reset of it.

And i'm glad to hear that you agree with the fact in the Sans case the most likely thing he is at the moment is a revenant.

Thank you for that one.

Funny how you say that i'm cherry picking yet the only thing you could come up with is that I don't capitalize my i's when referring to myself.

There's a difference between "cherry picking" and "nitpicking", genius. This comment you made is cherry picking.

I capitalize it only when i'm talking about someone else referring to themselves as if I were to talk about someone else's quote like for instance this 'I think we should have a government where the people make the decisions.'.

That is RETARDED.
That is INSANE.
You know what it isn't, though? Proper English.

Also, allow me to correct your prior comment so that it is proper, real, legitimate English, used by everyone else that's not you.

Well, I actually thought it was was further than that.
Excuse me for not having a computer's memory, Mr. "This guy is a faggot that doesn't read", for I have indeed used commas in this thread.

Now, let's compare it to the original:

Well i actually thought it was was further than that.
Excuse me for not having a computer's memory Mr 'This guy is a faggot that doesn't read.' ,for i have indeed used commas in this thread.

Not only was it an incredibly idiotic thing to say, but those are some real fucking swell language skills you've got there. There sentence where you stated you use commas is MISSING A NEEDED COMMA.

You really don't have any ground to stand on, do you?

God, I can see why you call yourself SCP-096—you have about as much intelligence as it does.

5315552 Oh sure i make one tiny mistake and suddenly i'm the world's biggest hypocrite!
As much as i would like to thank you for pointing that out,just because i didn't take it slow and leave a tiny error doesn't necessarily mean that you're grammar is better than mine.
Sure i could've gone back and proofread it but life throws unexpected things at you (had a containment breach).
That's why i haven't responded to you in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
So yeah you shut up on me leaving one small error.

5315571 Albert Einstein was dyslexic but that doesn't mean he can spell out a few words.
He most likely fixed that in the end anyways but who would care to hear such a small detail instead of the fact the man came up with a good space time theory.
Which if it didn't have no grammar at all nobody would've agreed with him as they don't know what the fuck he's saying.
The whole point is here is that nobody's perfect but that doesn't mean you should have those flaws they have too.
This also doesn't mean you neglect your grammar if you've got problems with it.
Proper grammar does indeed help you go far.
What would your employer think if you talked like this?:"HelO I simO GRy! I got lots of XP in jubs like this! Plz Hoire me!"
Or really anyone else?
I didn't understand what were you saying in the comment where you said i was self riches for a few moments.
That just means i'm greedy!
The point is it can help you go far.

5315854 Wow you moved the comma by one space to the left. Congrats. You pointed out yet another small ass error.

Not only was it an incredibly idiotic thing to say, but those are some real fucking swell language skills you've got there. There sentence where you stated you use commas is MISSING A NEEDED COMMA.

"There's a sentence where you stated you use commas is MISSING A NEEDED COMMA." Yet you pointed out that i had a comma in the original.
Again you moved it to the left and that's it.
A small proofread would've done that.

Oh wait are we also bunching up our words again? Well alrighty then! Back to square one where you said you couldn't read shit! The only visible error you pointed out here is the idiotic thing to say. Thanks for supplying yet another piece of knowledge that i couldn't find using the intarwebs. Yeah i learned everything i know by using the educational side of the Internet,so what? I live in a goddamn prison filled with OP entities one of which can kill you regardless,an acid old man which LITERALLY tries to fuck you up in his anus and a ball of flesh that's an annoying little shit alongside a tactical nuke if most of us are about to escape. The only thing i got here in this goddamn prison is a fucking computer with it's own wifi! What the hell am i supposed to do?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 79