Pony Fusions 264 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

Well, quite a slow December, haven't we?

The lack of stories is part of that, and maybe only 87 member might also have something to do with, so let's change that.

I have an idea, to all Readers/Non-writers, how many of you have a lot/great ideas, but naturally can't write?
Well...... From today (in my timezone) January 7th until January 14th, post as many idea threads as you can!

However, please don't spam the idea over and over again..
Go!

one new thread for each idea? or keep them in here?

4968023 what kind idea you has in mind?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4968028 new thread per idea

4968030 a couple idea's at the moment, but I'll till tomorrow to talk about them....

4968023 Idea-List

1) A pony-cop fuses with a pony that has seen a robbery, 2 know what the pony knows/seen
The eye of the crime

2) All the ponies fuses with there special-some-pony
Love brings-us-closer

3) Princess Luna & Celestia are dead, and they now have 2 tack 1 earth-pony, 1 pegasus, 1 unicorn, and fuses them 2-gather to make a new princeses
replacement alicorns

4) Every time 2 ponies touch they fuses for one hour
p.s. maybe when they un-fuses, there color, race or gender goes 2 the other pony. You know what I mean. Some-thing like this
A friendly-fusion

5) The mane 6 fuses 2 B abole 2 fight a monster
p.s. more ponies they ad 2 the fusion, the bigger "she" becomes.
Monster-Fighters

6) all the mares fuses 2-gather, and all the stallions fuses 2-gather, and then they...
The big(gest will) come

7) Fluttershy is going on her first date, but she is nervous, so she fuses with one of her friends (probably R.D.) 2 have more confidence
Shy + friend = ?

8) One pony wants 2 know how it is 2 be a ______, so this pony fuses with _______ who is a ______
To Learn = To Fuse

9) 2 ponies are fighting, they get fused to make them stop.
How to end a fight ?

10) There's not enough food & rume in Equestria for all the ponies, so every-pony will have 2 fuses with a other pony so that the population gets cut in 1/2 and then there would be enough food & rume for all
Cuting the apocalypse in half

4968141 It's past tomorrow, What are your ideas ?

Others Idea:

TheYoshiTerminator: First idea

TheYoshiTerminator: Second Idea

NachoTheBrony: replacement alicorns

Kirito-Persona: IDEA SPAM ONE!

Kirito-Persona: Twilight Sparkle-Project Perfection:

NachoTheBrony: the slime-form potion!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8