Pony Fusions 264 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

The Crusaders go to Zecora's place, and find her converted into a large head with tentacles, and is hanging off her ceiling waving a duster and a polishing rag on her pseudopodia. She then drops down, gives them a perfume bottle and tells them to spray themselves and each choose a tree to climb. She does warn them, thought, that they must avoid touching each others until the potion has run its effect. The Crusaders then have a great time playing as slimes, and Zecora gifts them with the bottle.
On the way back, they are pick pocketed by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, who then try on the 'breezy-smelling perfume'. Of course they melt, then they hug in fright and merge. They face the conundrum now that, to get help, they will need to admit that they stole the perfume from the Crusaders...

4998570 But which one are they ?

Is it only there body or also there mind ?

1. I would say that none of those categories. More like amoebae.

2. I would imagine that it would progress until the potion runs its course and they congeal into a single four-legged, single-headed body, when they retain their two identities, but can't help but to see each others thoughts and memories... and Diamond Tiara can't keep Silver Spoon from learning that Diamond only sees her as a brainless minion...

1) Do you have a image ?

2) but would it look like the other ponies ?

2.5) would they know which is which or like this ?

I don't have an image.
I assume they would look like a mixture of themselves.
I imagine their minds would just sort of rub together, slowly merging over the course of a week until their minds have turned into one, and there's nothing to separate.

1) ok

2) What would the C.M. look like ?

3) the dark ending !?

The Crusaders didn't touch each others under the potion, so they would be okay. And under the potion they were amoebae with faces and manes.

I don't think this story would go as far as a dark ending. The bullies admit they stole the potion from the Crusaders; the Crusaders tell that they got the potion from Zecora, and Zecora provides an antidote. After all, Zecora knows the Crusaders, and she wouldn't have given them something that she would have considered dangerous. The only real variable is how long until the bullies are scared enough to own up and admit they stole it.

1) the C.M. of Diamond-Tiara & Silver-Spoon, not the C.M. of the C.M.C.s

2) oh... :applecry: what about the friendship of Diamond-Tiara & Silver-Spoon ?

1. A different one on each flank, perhaps?

2. Hopefully soured forever.

1)
But how about the colors are fliped

2) oh, no

5001639 K

p.s. What other ponies shod we do ?

An epilogue where the Crusaders, now with both the potion and the antidote, try and merge themselves?

5002022 What about 2 ponies that are fighting ?

:pinkiegasp: NEW story-Idea !

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14