Pony Fusions 264 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

Twilight recently found out something interesting, apparently The Elements of Harmony can fuse to more powerful. And if all six were to fuse, they would become an Alicorn, not only more powerful that Celestia, but probably one of the most powerful Alicorns to ever exist...........

Naturally, Twilight wants to "test is out"........... & after a little planning and some convincing...... Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy perform a ritual to fuse to become the Alicorn. (Who dubs herself Harmony)

After performing a couple of spells, Harmony un-fuses herself and it works................................ kinda

See what Twilight didn't know was that Fusion was only meant as a last ditch effort for war, it's supposed to be permanent, Unfusing can have.... unfortunate effects on the mind & body... (also, there's some prophecy on when "Harmony" is formed, she's supposed to rule Equestria)

Sooo.......... when Harmony unfuses........ The Mane Six change.

Memories, bits of personalities & even parts of their bodies get switched/mixed around...

Now with memories they can't distinguish from their own, changed personalities, and adjusting to new body parts (Wings & horns primarily got switched around) (and no, they can't keep fusing, it would become a roulette wheel on who gets what)

Yeah, it ain't gonna be easy, but maybe friends & Family can help? (And maybe shipping)
(No, their cutie marks were not switched)

Memory alteration? *double snap* explain, now my friend.

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4979639 well, when Harmony was formed, all of their minds became one, memories n all, so when they split, not everything went to the right pony.... Clear?

hurrrmmmm...I like the concept, but I wanna tweak it around a little...

have it affect the memories of others too, due to a magical wave from Harmony, perhaps?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4979720 No, that sounds contrived & stupid (being upfront)

:( I thought it made sense. Oh well.

4979617 Can they fuse with other ponies ?

What if only half of them fuses together ?

p.s. What if Celestia starts losing power and starts... stoping being an Alicorn, and changes back to an earth-pony, and Luna changes back 2 a Thestral/Bat-pony ?
You know what I mean !?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4979981 No................. unless Twilight finds a more powerful spell

Well then they're only half as powerful

Again, Harmony would most likely rule Equestria, she's the Elements of Honesty, Laughter, Generosity, Kindness & Loyalty + Twilights high IQ (and a couple other things)

4979999 As Harmony.. doesn't she have enough power 2 do that, and the IQ for that ?

MHM, OH ! :pinkiegasp: What if Harmony can split in half (or 3) to go do 2 things at the same time, but had to pick which 3 (or 2) ponies to put in each group.
You know what I mean !?

But would the princesses change back to.. not alicorn ?
Can we also have 2 groups, one that things Harmony shod rule Equestria, the other that things Celestia & Luna shod stay ?
and maybe a group 3 the wants all 3 to rule.

p.s.

... (And maybe shipping)

What if Some of the mares (2 or more) had a special-some-pony and those 2 or more get fused to gather to become Harmony's special-some-pony !?
You know what I mean !?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4980015 No, I can't understand, you need to work on Grammar, proper spacing & punctuation......

4980080 Harmony, doesn't she have the IQ & magic-power 2 make that spell ?

What if Harmony, could split into 2 or 3 ponies to go do 2 or 3 things at the same time ?

Is Celestia & Luna stell going 2 B alicorns at the end of the story ?
2 groups, one team Celestia & Luna, the other team Harmony

p.s.

... (And maybe shipping)

The mane 6 having 2 or more special-some-pony, and fusing those 2 or more special-some-pony to become Harmony's special-some-pony

Is that better ?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4980097 Yes

No

Yes
No

And, no

4980504 K

1) Why not ?

2) Back 2 what ?
3) Why not ? That would make it more interesting, some friendship well be broken, family split

4) then what did you mean be shipping ?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

Because things get mixed around.... Remember?

They were never not Alicorns in the story

While a war would be interesting, it's not what I had in mind,

:duck: really?

1) :rainbowhuh: Oh ya.. :facehoof: sorry

2) ...

3) ok

4) really what ?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4980780 Shipping is obvious

4980892 The mane 6 shiped with one and other,
OR
2 or more of them had a special-some-pony, and now that they are Harmony they.. are... polygamy !?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4980902 Side/Background ponies who help them after they split........... that's what I meant.

As for the other Question................. I'm tempted to say Harmony is Asexual.........

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22