Pony Fusions 264 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

So, what would happen if you were to fuse

Fluttershy, a shy, timid mare who has proven before that will slowly get more violent & insane if denied love.

&

Pinkie Pie, one of craziest beings in Equestria history, appears to have Cartoon Logic at her despoisal, but has gone INSANE if gets very lonely or have her heart broken........

Not the best idea, but thats exactly what happens when Twilight (practicing a teleportation spell with Pinkie & Shy) messes up and accidentally fuses the two into one being. Twilight learns pretty quickly that fusions have unstable emotions, and gives Rainbow Dash the task of keeper her happy.

What Twilight didn't know however, is that both Pinkie & Fluttershy had feelings for Rainbow, and Fusing only doubled it (going from a crush & into stalker-y/obsessive territory) and Rainbow doesn't feel the same way (she's straight).

I think we all know that this can't end well.

(Note: That's the general idea, but there's other things I would probably personally add that other people might not, (Twilight wanting to return romantic feelings for the fusion, Discord trying to counselor the fusion to "attempt" to help her ETC))

is that all?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4974329 I have others, but I'm gonna try to post them daily for now on.

But I also want others to post their own idea's in threads,

4974303 Shod I make a "( Forum )" for every idea I have ?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4974348 yes, but try to make idea's longer & more fleshed out......

4974347 ok...and are those other idea are?

Fluttershy, a shy, timid mare who has proven before that will slowly get more violent & insane if denied love.

If you mean what happened at the first Gala, I think it was more self-anger and frustration at not being able to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Nice idea though. :)

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

4974527 Ehh, still, if her & Pinkie fused, it would still be a Yandere mess......

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10