Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Writing a pretty character heavy Story involving a crashed human colony ship and the many races of Equestria. If interested, Please comment a character of any race, Give a short Bio, and a reason they might meet the new arrivals, whether they be Diplomats, royal guards, medics, or just curious. Human characters also welcome, though not as Bridge crew, as My main character was the only survivor on the bridge.

5640661 you're actually gonna write something? Wow, that's unheard of.

One question, does it have to be a pony or anything cannon?

5640686 it's already written, New Home. I'm working on the next few chapters. Also, No, It doesn't have to be entirely canon.

5640695 ok then.
Name: Draconic Hammer (goes by drac)

Race: Dragon earth pony

Appearance: has a pure white scaled coat, Dragon eyes, and a spiky light grey mane. Wears a red bandana around his neck.

Talent: he's a blacksmith, especially skilled in making bladed weapons. CM is a hammer striking an anvil

Personality: a loner that doesn't make too many friends, but if he does, will guard them to the death. A bit gruff but kind once you get to know him

Reason for finding the ship: he saw the flash of light in the sky and wanted to get the "meteor's" iron, it's some of the strongest stuff he's ever worked with before.

Others: lives in a cave near the top of a volcano. Has some heat resistance and fire breath but not as much as a full Dragon. Stronger than average. Ages slowly

So yeah. I feel like he might be a bit OP, so if you need to change anything just tell me.

5640695 oh yeah, I remember that one. I started reading it and,kinda forgot about it after only two chapters were posted. I loved it and can't wait for it to be continuing!

5640661 Well then:

(Rank or Title)Name: Eclipse
Nicknames: Clipsy, Clipse
Creator: Typervader
Favorite Beverage: Water or Carbonated drinks
Race: Pony, unicorn
Sex: Mare
(Subculture or Order)Culture/Religion: Nomad, Diest
Appearance: Shorter than average, dark green eyes, and has a black coat with a dark red mane with a dark purple strands in it. Her cutiemark is an eclipsed blood red moon, with the rest of the moon being a purple color with a black outline.
Attire: She almost always wears a cloak, and has a necklace with a star on it.
Magic Aura: Green
Bio:
She has never felt emotion, and people hated her for that. She was left behind by her family, with only a smarty pants doll named Nightbeam and necklace with her. She grew up on the streets and became what she is now. She practices Necromancy as she found a book that had that kind of magic. She now just wonders the world, doing what she pleases.
Personality/Conditions:
INTP/Multiple Personality Disorder
Mysterious. She’s very sarcastic, and she has no emotions. She prefers to be alone, but can handle being around others. She is also quite intelligent and a master at manipulating people to get her way. She isn’t shy, but likes to be alone.
Strengths: She is well vested in street smarts and book smarts. She is also very logical and knows most things. She is also a master manipulator and thief. A criminal.
Weaknesses: She is crazy and is quite small compared to others. She also hears 3 different voices in her head, one of which is Nightbeam.
Quirks and Habits: She always talks to her doll, Nightbeam, thinking it talks back to her. She reacts to situations around her from a logical, non-emotional point. She uses her magic in ways she shouldn’t to get her way.
Strengths: Knows more than most ponies about how to survive and doing what it takes for herself.
Weaknesses: She does not know how to handle herself in a social standing, and listens to Nightbeam way more then she should.
Nightbeam: Despite being a doll, Nightbeam is actually possessed by a demon who has become friends with Eclipse. He isn’t evil, but it's the reason she hears many voices in her head. Nightbeam uses her to do whatever he wants. He is manipulative but doesn’t have good or bad intentions.
Voices in Eclipse’s head: Darklight, one of the males, Starglow, the female, and Shadow, the last male.
Dark is more the serious and trouble maker, Starglow is the one who likes to manipulate others, and Shadow is the reasonable one.
Powers:
Green Tendrils: Up to 4 at a time. Main form of attack and can be used for defense.
Necromancy-Magic: Can be used for debuffs; A spell that destroys metal, a spell that slows them down, a poison spell, paralysis, a confusion spell. (Last 2 take alot of effort to use), fear spells, weakening spells, and a decay spell (Uses this only when she has to). She also uses them to distract opponents.
Attack: Magic beams and a powerful magic blast around her (This takes alot out of her)
If she has enough magic, she can raise the dead temporally, however, she has only done this once, and she can only maintain it for 5-10 minutes before he magic dies out all the way.
She can also use normal magic, like teleportation, levitation and using magic to search things.
The voices she hears can give her combat advice in battle, helping sway the tide. Nightbeam can also heal minor wounds done to her. They can also enhance her magic for a period of time, and can find an opponents weakness.
She hates weapons and doesn't carry them around, but isn't afraid to use them if she needs to.
Weakness: Shes only 16. Her magic is weak and only lasts for so long. She also hates weapons and armor, and can put her at a disadvantage. She is also very weak physically because she relies on her mind. All of her spells are never at full power, except the tendrils. She mastered that spell.
“You cross paths with us, you better hope you aren’t a threat. Move out of my way and leave us alone.” Eclipse to passers

She would meet this newcomer by luck or change, or got curios. I also have pics

Name: Stryker Mirren
Race: Changeling
Bio: Brother to Chrysalis and Captain of the Changeling Guard, he worked his way through the ranks of the hive to become respected and known for his strategic tactics and quick action even though he is still only a young adult. Since his older sister rarely cares, he takes care of their younger, more innocent sister, Moth.
Personality: Strict, a bit cold and distant, protective of his little sister, calm
Appearance: Looks like any other changeling drone except for the fact that he's a bit taller.

5640661 if your still in need of some may i recommend my oc Crescent his bio is on my homepage for threads like these

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

5640661 Name: Comet Tail
Race: Pegasus
Coat: Night-sky blue
Mane and Tail: Two toned electric blue and electric purple, long and messy.
Eyes: Spring green
Cutie Mark: A comet curling around a star.
Other Details: She only has one wing. The other had to be amputated when she was young due to a lightning strike. As a result, she can't fly.

Backstory: When she was young, Comet had a normal childhood. Her mother often took her stargazing, and she got her cutie mark when she successfully found and identified a passing comet on her own. One day, when she was still in flight school, there was an accidental storm in Cloudsdale where she lived, and she was struck by lightning, right on her left wing. It was so badly damaged that it had to be amputated. She had to drop out of flight school (for obvious reasons), but her parents worked hard and made many requests and appeals to get her enrolled at Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns so she could study astronomy in their world-class observatory. Several of the snobbier students looked down on her for being a pegasus, and she got more than a few odd looks in the halls, but for the most part she adapted well to her new school. After graduating, she joined the Canterlot Astronomer's Guild, where she's worked ever since.

Personality: Comet is a very bright and intelligent pony. She always thinks things through, but she has a tendency to overthink things and wind up doing nothing. She's generally very happy and outgoing. It takes a lot to bring her down. The loss of her wing doesn't affect her too badly past her inability to fly, but she has a crippling fear of lightning because of her accident. When she sees lightning or hears thunder, she curls up into a ball on the floor, shivering. She really doesn't like ponies who think their better than others.

Reason For Finding the Ship: She's an astronomer. She saw the 'meteor' falling and wondered why she hadn't been able to predict it ahead of time. Thinking there was something unusual about this meteor and needing to gather samples anyway, she volunteered to go check it out.

5641938 ....Good god I feel like I've just seen a unicorn for real. An OC that doesn't have god-tier abilities!

5642396 Yea, thats are isnt it? Also, was mine too long? Do you want me to make it shorter?

5642569 No, But unsure if I could write for a complete antipath.

5642718 Well, she isnt what I would call an anti-path or anti-hero. Think of her more as a netural char if that helps. And, if you need some help, I could show you some stoires she shows up in.

You can always do a test run with her too to see if you can, and if you can't, then I would get it :)

5642718 And, I could always help you write her. Your call however, and if you don't think you can, then you can't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14