Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Here's an OC up for grabs and/or could use some rating.

Name: Faint Heart
Species: Unicorn foal.

Appearance: He's a very slim and short foal with a small horn. He has a aquamarine fur coat with a messy teal mane and tail. He also has maroon eyes and his cutiemark is a compass with a pair of wings on it. He also carries around saddle bags with his mark on it and usually wears a beanie on his head.

Personality/bio: FH is very cheerful and upbeat, valuing friendships more than anything. He's always wanting to do something to keep him moving and exploring. He's always seeking adventure and making the best of his life, and for good reason. He has a dark secret. Not really a dark secret, more like a depressing one. He finds out that he's diagnosed with a dreadful and magical disease that's slowly eating away at him and will soon die because of it. At what rate it will kill him is completely unknown to the colt. Rather than be depressed and spend his last few months moping and brooding in a hospital bed, he sets out to have the adventure of a life time. One last happy memory traveling Equestria and making friends before his final moments come.

Because of this, he values every moment of his life and takes his friendships very seriously. He's not afraid to take a risk and will do anything for his friends. Even if it meant going into battle with changelings he would still be by his friends side. He's also got a soft spot for big sister figures, since he's always wanted one. He's also kind of sneaky and impatient, often sneaking into his friends home just to ask them when their next quest is. But he means well and just wants to have a happy final moment before he finally passes.

Thoughts? Takers?

4962375 Awww, I feel for the little guy. A limited life span with no clear idea as to when he will go, at least he's chosen to take the higher path and look to the bright side. Makes me wish a cure will come for him or at the least something to slow the disease down.

4962392 you could say...:trollestia: he walks the heavenly path

4962516 But of course after all, Who do you think he is!?

4962375 hey I'm creating a superhero universe and wondered if could use faint heart and give him a hero persona based of this guy.

4991459 I guess I don't mind. But idk, Faint Heart is a curious adventurer who wants to take in and be a part of every great moment in his life before he passes. He's not really the superhero type. But you can use him if you want.

4992370 what's a greater adventure then being a super hero and finding out the secret behind ancient ailen armor that he found in Ancient Egypt and used it to beat mutated changelings who want the tech for themselves?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8