Foalmance 1,225 members · 375 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hear me out, we all know how Fimfiction feels about foalcon in anthro/human stories... however when I saw these and an interesting idea came to me:

Food for thought: What in-story it was established that ponies were born in their "natural" equine form but once they reached the legal age of consent they'd slowly morph into their more "adult" anthro form.

So... thoughts on this idea?

4858463 it could work but given Fimfiction's stance it may go against the site rules yet I do like the idea

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4858463 It's a tough call. You'd have to ask a story approver to be sure. If the character were written in explicit situations as a foal then matured into an anthro character, it might still be too close to the line. I don't really like anthro and prefer to publish humanized explicit foalcon off-site, so I've never considered this before.

4858463 FUCKING RELATABLE

i made a thread talking about this same subject and possible loopholes and it was tooken down!

Or, now hear me out here... you could just keep them in their pony form aka their best form. Then you don't have to worry at all.

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4859974 I don't recall taking down such a thread. Must have been in another group? As long as the discussion isn't focused on explicit details, it's welcome here.

:pinkiegasp: I think you might just be on to something there!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9