Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Imagine a harem story featuring teenage human Spike with gynophobia or fear of women. It's something he had developed during his life due to constantly being harassed and beaten by girls more than half of his life. And when he's sent to another high school, he meets the Mane Seven or Eight if you count Starlight, and they wanna help him get over his fear.

There is actually one just like that there's only two females that aren't related to him that he's not afraid of one is Twilight and the other is sunset who is from Equestria. It's a story that's human it's just that they all have traits from Equestria like a horn or wings or tail in Spike's case.

There actually is one called Exposure Therapy but it was never finished and the Backstory of Spike's phobia was kinda vague. Dude I beleive you'd be the perfect Writer for that kind of story. You have my full support as you always have, Wild.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!

It kind of reminds me of an anime called Girls Bravo where the main protagonist has some kind of allergic reaction to girls. This story could also include some guy friends for Spike who also try to help him. (e.g. Big Mac, Sandbar, Gallus, Garble, etc.)

Go back and read it it's not they it's just not all there.

That would be "Exposure Therapy" by MrWriterWriter. First story on his fourth page of stories, found here.

I can see you doing it justice.

I remember a manga called "Girls Saurus", where after a guy runs away from a girl that confessed to him, she sent him into a coma, which made him develop a fear of women that results in him viewing every pretty girl as a dinosaur trying to kill him (hence the name). It was absolutely nuts, especially its sequel Girls Saurus DX.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah I know about the story Exposure Therapy. Though it comes off as a human story the characters still retain Equestrian features. Though if I did one it'd be a simple humanized version. As for how I got inspired by the idea, I did see Girls Bravo, but the boy Yukinari develops allergies from being touched by women and breaks out in what I assume hives or a rash. But the anime I recently saw Mayo Chiki is what got me into thinking into it.

Mayo Chiki revolves around Kinjirō Sakamachi, a 16-year-old high school boy who suffers from gynophobia (abnormal fear of women) all because of how rough his little sister and mother are when they practice wrestling moves on him, which makes his nose bleed every time he has physical contact with a female. While using the men's washroom, he accidentally discovers that the popular and handsome butler Subaru Konoe is in fact a girl. Now that Kinjirō knows about Subaru's secret, he must work together with Subaru and her sadistic mistress, Kanade Suzutsuki, to protect Subaru's secret from being discovered.

Basically another case of boy down on his luck getting beaten by a cross-dressing tsundere, and putting up with the schemes and antics of the tsundere's mistress for her amusement.

In my version Spike wouldn't be dealing with hot headed tsunderes or anyone who delights in others pain, but genuinely receives help from girls who want to help him get over his fear with no strings attached. And Spike wouldn't have any bizarre reactions from being too close to women, like a nose bleed or breaking out in a rash, but genuinely gets scared and nervous.

But you'll have some form of main antagonist that caused his phobia besides just a group of naughty girls from his childhood, right?
Like someone based off one of the characters from Girls Bravo or maybe Love Hina. I've seen characters in those who get pretty judgemental towards the opposite sex and end up hurting or using the main character as a punching bag without thinking when angry. It always bothered me looking back when i first watched those.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

7365474 That's why I hate tsundere girls in anime

Well
Hopefully this story will be you're payback to the times when tsundres were poorly written characters. Channel that hatred and think how the girls would feel if they find out what kind of monsters made Spike the way he is with females.

That's because it is a story where the characters are human it's just they it so happened to have features of their equestrian counterparts. It's still very much a human story it's just they have extra parts like the faunus of RWBY Fame. But instead of just a race of people it's everyone.

*After reading the comments above, about your inspiration, and opinions on Girls Bravo, Mayo Chiki, and others.

I thought there was only one of those types of stories, but good to know there’s two, and possibly in the nearest future, there’d be a genre of them, like the whole Isekai deal.

As for the story of Spike having Gynophobia and the Equestria Girls genuinely helping him, it’d be a HUGE relief for me.

I can kinda see, in the prologue, Spike gets harassed and bullied by girls, left and right, specifically Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and if it’s not too harsh, but a reference to Mauroz, Sweetie Belle.

Soon, Spike develops Gynophobia and gets nervous whenever he comes near a girl. So to pass the times, and to help relieve himself of the stresses of his phobia, he hangs out with his guy friends.

But it doesn’t last long, as his dudes eventually went their separate ways, until poor Spike was all by his lonesome.

Before his first day at high school, Spike was at a park, brooding, when he happens to see Fluttershy getting picked on by Dumb Bell and his gang. He wanted to walk away, but his conscience got the best of him and he stood up to Dumb Bell to defend Fluttershy, but got beaten up in the process.

Later, at school, he runs into Fluttershy, who tried to thank him, but he ran away from her, out of fright. Later, at lunch, he sits by his lonesome on a bench, when he was approached by Pinkie Pie, who offered to invite him, but he ran away.

Eventually, by the end of the day, Spike was trying to get home quickly, away from the girls, when he happened to run into Dumb Bell and his gang again, who proceeded to beat the living daylights out of him, until Twilight and the girls intervened.

From then on, Spike slowly opened up to the girls and begins to warm up to them, as they helped him overcome his PTSD and phobia.

In the process, all six (or eight) girls slowly fell in love with Spike, and a few more are sure to follow.

During the story, Sweetie Belle would start regretting her past actions towards Spike, and upon learning he’s in the same high school as her, she wanted to make amends. But upon seeing Spike bonding with Rarity and the older sister treating Spike a whole lot better than she did, Sweetie Belle felt betrayed and tries to get back at both Spike and Rarity, in some ways. Eventually, she comes clean about her inner turmoils and clears the air between herself, her sister, and Spike.

Although, imagine Spike’s reaction upon the revelation that Sweetie Belle and Rarity are related.

Rarity: “Sweetie Belle?!

Spike: “Oh no...”

Rarity: “What is the meaning of this?!”

Sweetie Belle: “Oh, I’m sorry, Rarity. I was just trying to set the moods for the setting.”

Spike: “That wouldn’t happen to involve a burnt spaghetti, would it?”

Sweetie Belle: “Hey! At least I was trying to make dinner, not depending on someone else’s cooking.”

Rarity: “Sweetie Belle, what’s gotten into you?”

Sweetie Belle: “Me? What about you? You’re hardly around anymore! It’s like you’re not even my sister anymore!”

Spike: “WHAT?! Sister?” (Looks outraged at Rarity and Sweetie Belle)

And from there, Spike felt rather betrayed, thinking his friendship with Rarity was all a lie, since her little sister was the same girl who’s been a real pain for him since childhood.

From the on, Spike became rather distant from Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Twilight and the other girls would try to console Spike to not let his past conflicts with Sweetie Belle control his present decisions and friendships, especially with Rarity.

Meanwhile, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom also tried to vouch on Sweetie Belle’s behalf that she wasn’t the girl she was anymore.

Of course, maybe during Spike’s road of recovery from Gynophobia, I personally would like to see, if somehow in someway, he and Gabby could still be friends.

It starts off rocky at first, with Spike’s phobia shuts Gabby out, but with patients and persistent, Gabby eventually finds a way to get through to Spike. They immediately bonded when they learned they have a lot in common.

In fact, their friendship would come off as so strong, all eight Equestria Girls and CMCs would all be super jealous about it.

Also, as a Cobra Kai fan, I picture a similar scenario. Say that at some point, Spike gets injured from a chaos, ignited by the troubles the CMCs may, or may not have intentionally caused.

It could be the biggest chaos since Anon-a-Miss and the movie Mean Girl.

Spike was slowly recovering from his injuries, when he was visited by both Sweetie Belle, and possibly, Rumble.

And this exchange follows:

Rumble: “You’ve got some nerve coming here, after what you and your friends did to him!”

Sweetie Belle: “I don’t care what you think. I’m just trying to make things right.”

Rumble: (Scoffs) “I think you’ve done enough, Princess.” (Walks over to greet Spike) “Hey bro!”

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nicely thought out. As of late I've been rather bored seeing nothing new involving Human Spike harem that catches my attention or updated in awhile

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I mean sometimes I see a new fic added to a group like Spike harem, I check it and turns out it doesn't really have what I'm looking for, not just because there are certain girls not part of it, or ones I don't wanna see, but the plot just doesn't feel interesting.

And when making a guy with that kind of phobia, would that include all women, including mom, aunts, grandma, girl cousins? I mean would he be too afraid even of Principal Celestia to talk to her, or just girls his age and slightly older?

And when making a guy with that kind of phobia, would that include all women, including mom, aunts, grandma, girl cousins? I mean would he be too afraid even of Principal Celestia to talk to her, or just girls his age and slightly older?

Unless the said relatives were abusive towards him, then maybe. I mean, in Girls Bravo, there’s a dude who’s allergic and afraid of other dudes. Which is ironic, since he’s a dude. So either he has daddy issues, or he’s actually a woman in disguise.

But regarding to the second questions, I’d say he’d at least be nervous towards grown woman, like Celestia, and find them intimidating to speak and stutter.

But he’d be more weary of girls around his age and older.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good point. And that part of Girls Bravo was just weird? A guy having an allergic reaction to other guys? That guy is seriously messed up, and not just for his overly perverted nature and desperation to grope women publicly

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22