Random Brony Group 147 members · 493 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello. My name is Matthew DePointe and I came up with an idea for a story. (I am much better at coming up with ideas than actually executing them.)

It involves Pinkie Pie. She goes to the Stock Exchange and realizes that she has near to no value (in terms of bits) and gets into a depression. (More of a social commentary, but more on that later on.) I want to ask all of you these questions in order to have a better perspective:

I feel like life can misguide you into reckless, pointless choices. Poor choice-making can be based on your family, your work ethic, or your perception into what is the market value of your life.

How much are you worth? How much money will you make for your boss in the future? How much time will you waste trying to fulfill MY dreams before you realize that you are your own person/pony?

Please comment and answer. I will read everyone's opinion.

A billion bits to you,
Matthew DePointe

A billion bits to you,

Ha ha! I am now worth a billion bits!

IkioStar
Group Admin

Fuck, I don't know. Why should I care, why should anybody care? Why would you use such a blatantly abhorrent concept such as Pinkie being undervalued. She's a physical store of morale in a can, that's a ton of shit.

Julia
Group Admin

damn, dude:rainbowderp:

IkioStar
Group Admin

4542574 A life is a life is a life is a life. All are equivalent, there is no difference in their values.

Julia
Group Admin

Oh... of course:twilightblush:

IkioStar
Group Admin

4542599 What? Did I say something that confused you?

Julia
Group Admin

no, not at all:rainbowkiss:

IkioStar
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9