Random Brony Group 147 members · 493 stories
Comments ( 100 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 100
Julia
Group Admin

Hello! I am an admin of the group! I am Twilight E. Lucy, as you can see. You may call me Twilight, Eris, Lucy, or Rose.:heart:

This is a work in progress, so bear with us as we get everything organized and situated, 'kay?

This is the thread in which we introduce ourselves, so here's how it will go:

I am, as I said before, Twilight E. Lucy. I have been a member of FiMFiction since October 13, in the Era of '14. I have written 31 stories and am planning a good couple hundred more. I like writing, drawing, and eating food IRL, and on site, I love to write, make new friends, groups, and cliques, and cause a bit of chaos.

I admin a lot of groups, and it can get really stressful at times, but I manage. I'm also still learning, so if there's anything in this group you need help with, I'll do my best as a group moderator to help you!:heart:

Yeah... um... would you please allow me to advise you about that making too many people mods may lead to drama?

Julia
Group Admin

Hey, Scoots:scootangel:

yeah...

4528288 Yeah,I'm sure we all know who you are.:rainbowkiss:You're planning to write more than a hundred stories,huh.:rainbowderp:

Julia
Group Admin

4528313 Anyway,what made you want to plan to write over a couple 100 stories?

Julia
Group Admin

Inspiration.:rainbowkiss:

4528313 Well that happened

4528319 I can't even write a single story,and you're planning to write a couple hundred,because of inspiration.Tell me,what do you get inspired by?

Julia
Group Admin

It'll be okay. I deserved it. I was being a dumbass so I got treated like one. And I'm perfectly fine with that.:ajsleepy:

Julia
Group Admin
Julia
Group Admin

Well for starters, I made a guy mod of one of my groups without telling the other mods.

They got mad at me.

We tried to stop it.

I gave up.

They told me to get out.

I did.

Long story short, I was punished by karma for being an idiot. And I deserved every bit of it.

4528288 I am The Court Mage, but only Eris knows my true identity....

Julia
Group Admin

I sure do.:rainbowkiss:

4528332 My imagination is dead.

Julia
Group Admin

I'm not ready for hugs. That whole situation just showed how much people really trust me here. Which isn't a lot. I mean... it was all completely my fault. I may have not thrown any blows, but I was the one who started the fight. I want to say sorry, but those guys surely ain't gonna listen to me after what Edgy Mc Edgerson said. And that hurts.

But hey, at least I got plenty other groups to fall back on, eh?

Just like my enthusiasm.

4528355 ok :fluttershysad: I'm always here if you want to talk

Julia
Group Admin

I'll be fine, as long as I keep moving forward.

Julia
Group Admin

Anyway, please enjoy the group. Distorted worked really hard on it.:twilightsmile:

4528355 Everything became dead the moment I decided to come back to FIMFIction.

4528288 You're not the only one who has big plans for Fimfiction. Although I don't have a hundred stories in mind yet, I do have a lot of long stories in mind for the future. XD

4528344 Darn it, Mistress, I was trying to be dark and brooding! :fluttershysad:

Who am I? I'm just a Nobody. Who wants to be "Featured" one day.

Julia
Group Admin

We must write!

yes

and i just don't know what went wrong

don't we all?

Julia
Group Admin

4528420 Says the person who can make another person popular by simply blogging about it.

Speaking of, from now on your name is Ditto.

Julia
Group Admin

No. My name is Lucy.

Name's Raymanguy. Most called me Ray or Rayman among other titles I've managed to gain. I like to play games and write both fanfiction and not and hope to be a writer someday. Also I don't have home internet access at the moment but try to get on at least every week if not busy. Pleased to meet ya.:pinkiesmile:

Julia
Group Admin

Hay Ray!:rainbowkiss:

4528438 And yesterday it was Gothia. You keep keep changing your name so I decided to name you after a shape-shifting pokemon.

Julia
Group Admin

I'm just terrible! Simply terrible!:raritydespair:

Yeah, I think this looks better.

Hi, I think you follow me already. :raritywink:

As for everyone else, I am Lady Froey. I am an unemployed southern lady in her 20s that spends too much time on FIMFiction writing, participating on the forums, and managing other groups like LGBT or helping with others.

I am also a PC gamer, unemployed, and a college student looking to finish by next year. If I am not on FIMFiction I am most likely playing something on Steam or watching stuff on Netflix. :derpytongue2:

Julia
Group Admin

Someday, I'll get a Steam, then I will be under the mighty gaze of Gaben.:raritydespair:

Also, nice to get to know you better! I see you around in certain forums, mostly in LGBT, since... you made it, lol.:heart:

So I guess that I should put a proper introduction here, since that's the point of this thread.

My name is TheCrimsonDM, and I'm addicted to magical talking horses.

In all seriousness though, I do freaking love the fandom, and the show. I have plans to write a bunch of really cool, and long stories. I'm not very good at containing my idea's to simple one shots, and I love epics. You might have seen a story or two of mine, if so, I sure hope you liked them! Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and can't wait to what else this group does. XD

Julia
Group Admin

welcome!:yay:

Julia
Group Admin

There was a bunch of heated drama in this group of mine... it's quelled, but i ended up looking like an ass in the end

That happens all the time in TGDTDWWWWWW

Julia
Group Admin

i know, lol:raritywink:

Tis why I love it and everyone in it so much.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 100