The Fimfiction Bureau of Imaginationists 235 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Matthew DePointe
Group Admin

Hello. I wish that someone (or a lot of people) entered my contest.

4505825 It's just not really my thing, I guess. I specialize in slice of life rather than adventure, and I'm not good at creating new things - just building off of the existing.

Matthew DePointe
Group Admin

I know - I was mostly referring to the other people.

4505825 Eh, 'Equestria' would mean the country and therefore we see all of it in the maps. And if no new planets are allowed, breaches in space-time-continuum aren't either, so we cannot really add in something new. The most we could do is add a cave behind the Neighagra Falls or go underground some other way. The wording is what repelled me in the end.

I mean, we aren't allowed to describe something already existing, and what exists is marked in the map.

Matthew DePointe
Group Admin

I guess that the description wasn't really clear on what was or wasn't allowed. I apologize for any confusion or inconvienience. On my next contest, I'll try to be a lot more clear on what the contest is about.

What I was trying to go for was stuff like new towns, settlements, or stuff like that.

Inazuma
Group Admin

I have yet to see a contest that interests me. Anywhere.

Matthew DePointe
Group Admin

On this website? Listen, I plan to get back my groove. I want something successful and I think you do to. I know that I have majorly disappointed you, but if you could please come up with another contest, I promise that I will stick by you this time.

4505825 When you make a contest, let me know about it. I'll promote it on my user page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8