No way!
We were gonna play Dark Souls together,
do you even praise the sun?

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

Fool Black Jesus was merely a pawn I got what I wanted from him

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029482 Black Jesus?! Oh fuck him you can have him as long as you never took the real jesus

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029466 Wounds heal. Scars fade and life goes on. It is easy to despair and wait for the next war. It is the great ones that seek a lasting peace. I have seen great ones, and I will see them honored.

Humans are a virus. They infect and destroy all they touch. And shall do so till nothing remains. A cleansing shall be inevitable..

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029481 the real question is do you praise the sun? :duck:

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029477 The one I serve transends even that of Gods. Including you, your brother or even Eris. No he's beyond even that

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029494 what the? What are you doing here pony? I don't remember leaving the door open...

Black Ultron
Group Contributor
Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029497 I created existence I am the highest being there is

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

Tis a never ending cycle it seems.
A pointless one.
The humans will end themselves eventually and when they do, I will be watching when it happens, but for now I'll be heading to my harem of Demon concubines.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029507 Hahahahah! Do you truly believe that? Fool! You know nothing.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029494 And yet another supporter of wanton destruction! Is there one among the divine that reveres knowledge and does not seek destruction and suffering?!

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029514 I don't believe... I know that! your gods are nothing but beings like me that may hold power but are one collective being. I am one of those said beings. I have a transcendent form. I was split into 21 different parts because of my power.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029519 Nope your the only one.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029513 If they do, then at least it will be of their own doing. I will be disappointed, and mourn their folly. I will save what I can so that knowledge may be passed to those that survive. Their fate is in their hands, but I will help as I can.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029519 I have to agree professor I have a nack for death and destruction and its kinda my thing

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029524 Yes...in this universe perhaps. My master watches over all universes. Watcher of All Creation....He is the Judge of all that has ever or will ever exist....

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

I like how everyone is arguing and declaring extinction on the human race already.
This really is the Olympus of FimFiction

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029545 *Sigh* Tis a lonely existence then. I shall try to seek solace in knowledge, and in the mortals that share my passion.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029556 I can hook ya up with Athena if ya want but she's a bit prissy.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4029549 I don't think you get it. I created existence I created Reality I was the first being ever to have a conscious and I am the eldest being! I am one of those said gods you worship I am a elder one one who is more destructive.

4029519 I do not support, nor do I Discourage. I merely made a statement of the way humanity thrives. And I shall merely watch when this becomes their downfall.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029563 Any soul akin to mine is welcome

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

Your in denial...you are not the oldest being to ever to exist. A matter of fact compared to my master you are but a infant Still learning to walk.

I just realized there was a discussion thread....

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029571 I will see that mortals will have the wisdom to survive and prosper. Even if I must do it alone.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029578 Indeed there was.

4029598 Since you have obviously been here in this thread here than me what's going on?

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029604 Oh we're talking about god stuff. Like should humanity be destroyed and things like that...ya know simple god things

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

I love how you all start arguing and declaring wars. The you instantly start talking about killing off the human race.
This really is the Olympus of FimFiction!

4029618 I say let'em live then, fun source of carnage without any divine intervention as is.

4029583 I respect your decision. One must have a heart of light to take on a quest with such a level of irreformability.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

Don't forget the harem of succubi

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029621 Well it what we do.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029631 I am the god of knowledge and wisdom. I have seen their capacity for both and their desire to achieve more. It is a noble thing they seek, and I will help them find it. In doing so, I have found they are special creatures worthy of life and happiness. Surely you can understand why I protect them as I do?

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029630 You make a fine point but they're extintion is inevitable either by my hand or my own.

4029652 You preach about protecting them? Ha! What from themselves, let them squabble it out amongst themselves and see if they all die or a simple few thrive!

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

4029496 I joined with the Dark Wraiths so...

Lady Maria
Group Contributor
Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

I say we let them live so we can mess with them.:pinkiehappy:
Phuck up their world, leave them confused and terrified.
Drive people to insanity until they all start murdering each other on the streets.:pinkiecrazy:

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029661 I am surrounded by barbarians. Is destruction all you think of? Why not spread wisdom to promote peace? Why not spread knowledge to promote prosperity? I will see civilizations rise, and prevent them from fall if I can.

4029652 Special creatures they are indeed. Just so misguided. Thus is why you have my respect to fight the challenge. To bring them light, to course them off their path. A path which will bring them destruction.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029682 It seems Loki would be a better name for you.

4029686 I'm not spreading death and the like, I'm leaving them be. What's the point of them being mortals and having options if Gods are going to interfere every moment of their life? The only time I'll join them on the battlefield is if a Divine thing either helps them directly or fights them directly.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029692 Your words are kind, and I thank you for them.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029695 Sometimes a parent must let their child fail to learn a lesson. But there are times when the parent must catch the child, and stop them from getting hurt.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029693 I respect your devotion to the humans and your optimism is indeed astonding, Professor...but thats al it is...pointless optimism. Led them to the light but be wary of your decision for those who fly to close to the sun end up burned as Icarus has taught us.

4029702 And that child is their responsibility, not mine. I'll just sit here and watch them and when I deem the battlefield unbalanced I'll rip the offending item limb from limb in a bloody show for all to see. After all why would I screw with my favorite reality show, the one where all those of the same race squabble over such small things.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029711 You warn against pride, but pride is tempered by wisdom.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 192