FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 192 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 192
Julia
Group Admin

Have your conversations here, as surely strolling down our front page is tedious.

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor
Julia
Group Admin

4028918 yes, truly

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

4028924 Am I actually an admin?

Julia
Group Admin

4028930 yes, you should be. i will update the front page of names later. i'm quite fatigued

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

4028932 wow...I've never been an admin before.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

You should rest then hon

Julia
Group Admin

cherish this for as long as you live, and even after Auntie's gone, you will still feel her Witch's Kiss upon your neck.
Also, once I die, your Witch powers will disappear

i may be fatigued... but that doesn't mean i'll stop working.

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

4028952 I will cherish it. I promise

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4028936 Congratulations! Now go fix me my sandwich Mr. Admin:ajsmug:

Julia
Group Admin

4028963 k, honey poo:heart:

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

I have arrived.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor
Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

My favourite colour is centre.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4028973 Are you two a thing or something?

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

4029001 My favourite ice cream flavour is 84.9832785%

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029001 Picking up from where we left off, I can't even begin to imagine the depths of depravity you would unleash with such an army, nor would I want to. The mortals deserve life, they deserve the gifts we can give them. They do not posses our wisdom, nor our power. They lead such brief lives, but are capable of such greatness. I say let them come to us and let us treat them with compassion. I would see the mortals blessed with wisdom and knowledge, so that they might make their world great.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

I read that as Honey Boo Boo

Julia
Group Admin

4029011 what do you mean, sweetie?:heart:

Julia
Group Admin

4029031 lol
I suppose that's one girl we don't want to have become a Witch

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029030 If Black Jesus was here he'd agree with ya...sense I absorbed ill just speak for him.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

When you have a parasite latching onto you,
you don't "treat them with compassion" You rip it off and stomp on it until its dead.
I just don't understand why you're so attached to these inferior creatures,
perhaps they have poisoned your mind.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029043 I hardly see them as parasites. As I told our grandfather, they are like children. Should a parent not care for their child? Besides, can you not see the wonders they have created? Magnificent cities and civilizations, advances in science and the arts, great centers of learning filled with bright minds. They are worthy of respect and protection.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

Would you really classify that thing as female yet alone human?

Julia
Group Admin

I call Honey Boo Boo "Bee Feces"
cuz in theory, that's what her name is in scientific terms

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

We are gods.
We are immortal,
our knowledge is infinite,
nothing those vermin have built even rivals Olympus.
What does a parent do when their child is sick and dying? Will they sit back and watch their child slowly and painfully succumb to their sickness? Or grant the child a merciful death, quick and painless.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

Bees poop?
I googled it...

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029032 Ohhhhh nevermind

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029067 And how exactly are they sick? And I should hope someday that they would rival Olympus. Given time, and guidance, they might one day be greater than us. You simply cannot see past the point of your own spear. You are blind to their accomplishments.

Julia
Group Admin

4029076 Are you sure? You should never hold your tongue from a Witch... she may just tear it out of you

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029079 I'll take my chances:rainbowdetermined2:

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029093 I'd try to stay on her good side friend.

Julia
Group Admin

*rips your tongue out and throws it to the ground*

he thinks he can oppose me.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

They are sick because they are weak.
Why should we waste time on nurturing filth when we can focus on consolidating the power of Olympus?
We can become greater than ever before, we could ascend to something beyond godhood.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029107 Woman....Im a robot:ajbemused:

Julia
Group Admin

Walpurgis is the Director, she decides what you are. This world is her stage. You are the actor.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029111 There's that shortsightedness again. Did the thought of benefiting someone aside from yourself ever occur to you? Is power for the sake of power all that drives you? I shudder to think of you as my relative. If I could impart you with wisdom, I would, but it seems you are a lost cause. I feel pity for you, for you have never known the pleasure of anything other than your own brutality. Mock me if you wish, but the mortals are more kin to me than you and I will gladly shelter them from you.

4029107 Surrounded by brutality.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029128 Is that so? Thats cute and all but lets get serious here....we all know who really runs shit around here.

Julia
Group Admin

4029144 You are nothing but a half sentient robot seeking for one who can fill his anus port with chocolate cum.
*i make all of that happen to you*
This universe is my Labyrinth. You are just a puny Actor.
Don't do anything you'll further regret.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

killl uerdelg biivh

Julia
Group Admin

4029180 English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029160 Hmmmmm you're indeed powerful but you are not invincible...theres one far more powerful than anything you're fickle mind could never comprehend. .and that is Lord Knighty and his Guardians. You are nothing compared to them, little one.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029160 Peace my lady. There is no need for further violence.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029185 You speak harshly and unwisely. Antagonizing her will accomplish little.

Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

I will enjoy watching your precious mortals die as my mighty armies wipe them out from the face of this world
and nothing you can do will stop me.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4029139 Theres no reasoning with her for there is no love in that soul of hers...only depravity and wierd rape fetishes that none can comprehend

Julia
Group Admin

of course the one who directly faced them multiple times would know.
they are Supreme Witches in pony clothing.
I am forever at peace until seriously provoked. This little ova is nothing to me.

Julia
Group Admin

4029206 Could be EspaƱol, no? M8?

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

4029203 Do not mistake my compassion for weakness. If you seek to destroy them, I will give them the means to stop you. Where do you think advanced weaponry comes from? Your warriors will accomplish little against a technologically superior force with wise generals at their head. Knowledge is power.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 192