Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

Name: Thunderbolt Sentinel
Race: Pegasus
Appearance:

Notes: Adventurous, and Courageous he never backs down from a challenge. He dreams of joining the Royal Guard to help protect Equestria from danger not just because it's a well paying job with almost no real work. He can be a bit brash and if he has something to say he says it "Consequences be dammed you will listen." As you can tell he's a hit with nobles and politicians wonder why he's not a guard yet?. He doesn't usually spout something stupid, but sometimes inconsiderate at the time. He understands teamwork, but prefers doing everything himself "Never trust anypony to do something you can do yourself, and even then watch them so they do it right." Has always believed Loyalty was the most important of the elements of harmony "I don't care if you're kind about it just be there when I need you, not that I will." "What does magic have to do with friendship anyway? I hope it doesn't mean I have to date a Unicorn, I'm not moving out of my cloud house."

He's free to use in most kinds of fics if you ask first. If you need more info just ask, I'll be glad to provide it.:scootangel:

Wow u wrote a whole lot on this one. Lol

4057209 I've had time to work on it, the other's I posted I thought of as I typed them.:moustache:

Hi, you offered me to use ay of your OCs for my EQG next generation fanfic. i think this OC would be really good, BUT, using it would mean 1) It have to be turned into a human that is between 15-17 yearls old.

4114427 No problem, modify how you need,:moustache: I guess how my friend 2kool4usa put it probably has a black hoodie, avaitor shades and blue jeans (under the hoodie is an orange shirt [dun dun dun]). If things stick true to what I saw and most of them had their cutiemarks on their clothing somewhere so it's probably on his hoodie. His hair might be shorter too. If you need anymore info ask away. Thanks for using him!:pinkiehappy:

thanks for then information. Would you mind me adding some implied [friend]shipping between him and Poesy, Fluttershy's daughter? Just friendshipping, nothing more, and just lightly implied.

4114657 I don't mind at all, it's no fun to only see characters used in the ways they normally would. I'm open for different it's why your story thread caught my eye.:yay: Although I haven't wrote anything like shipping, I don't mind my characters used by others, for shipping or friend shipping. Although, I may have an issue with clop, I'm not it's biggest fan.:eeyup: But that doesn't matter since that's not what you're writing.:scootangel:

Great! I was thinking I might friendship soem characters with each other.

4114685 Can't wait to read it.:twilightsmile:

Hi, I'm here to inform oyu that your OC Thunderbolt Sentinel will make an appaerances in the next chapter of my story Friendship carried on through the ages. I'd love if you'd like to read the chapter before publish, but it might be better if you've read the rest of the story before this chapter first.

4293431 I'll get right on it, thank you. :pinkiehappy:

Thank you for lending me your OC. Once you read the story, PM me, and i'll give oyu the link to the chapter

not just because it's a well paying job with almost no real work.

That's kinda hilarious! :rainbowlaugh:

I find it interesting, that he doesn't trust anyone, but finds loyalty to be the most important element. It kind of makes sense and has potential for some conflicts. It is almost like he wants/demands loyalty, but doesn't trust others back. Kind of a pity, that I don't have use for this character at the moment, but maybe I find a place for him in the future. :twilightsmile:

"What does magic have to do with friendship anyway? I hope it doesn't mean I have to date a Unicorn, I'm not moving out of my cloud house."

Conflict potential with Unicorns? I sure hope so, even if I can't place it properly at the moment.

4297250 I made him to have flaws, I planned on writing about him. When you have his trust he'll never abandon you and he sticks by what he says. It's not that he thinks others will lie or betray him, just that he shouldn't rely on others more then you have to. You can use him for anything you want, just tell me if you do find a use for him.:twilightsmile:

4057019 mind if i use thunderbolt sentinel on an art that i am working on

4398119 go right ahead, be sure to send it to me when you're done.:pinkiehappy:

4057019 He's going to be a Brother-Sergeant.

4399732 Alright, sounds cool. What faction is that? :moustache:

4399737 Lunar Knights, Third Company, Tactical Squad. Imperial Loyalist.

4399782 Be aware, I am going to make him a bit of a dick, not a very large dick though.

4410994 whatever you need to do.:twilightsmile:

4412355 besides, he's kind of a dick anyways! :rainbowlaugh:

4427737 I expect awesome results.:ajsmug:

4427969 and you shall revive awesome results, just check my sneek peek blog post

4057019 I had an idea for an AU story, I think he'd be good for it. Can I use him?

4446063 Go for it boss!:rainbowdetermined2: If you need any more details, feel free to ask! Could you maybe PM what it's about?:pinkiehappy:

Robipony
Group Contributor

4057019 Sorry for the necroposting. I just wanted to mention that the image is broken. :fluttershysad:

Robipony
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37