The Berylverse 180 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Shinzakura
Group Admin

We all know that Seven Days in Sunny June is headed to its conclusion in Book IV. With that being said, where do you think the Berylverse is going next? Will Sunset and her friends fade into the background and let Razz shine once more? Will there be a new baddie threatening the multiverse (we can officially call it that now, so there, nyah!)? Or something else?

Would be interested to hear what you guys think.

It's funny this is called the Berylverse while she was the main character in few of then :rainbowlaugh:. Oh well, I can't think of anything but Razzie having a foal whose life is kind of a mess because he/she has a hard time to control the dark magic

Flynt Coal
Group Admin

Razz gets a harem. I think she's earned it.

Why the only true proper reward for heroism, of course. They're going to Disney Land!

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Which one: Anaheim, Euro, Tokyo, Hong Kong, or Shanghai?

Shinzakura
Group Admin

She was in the first two stories, part of the third, and a side story of the third. That's more than Sunset.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Has nothing to do with AAG, obviously; I'll be working on Book II of that in the meanwhile.

4641238 Hmm, weird, I don't remember Razzie appearing in the first A Hairy Problem at all :applejackunsure:

Shinzakura
Group Admin

She was there, just invisibly.:rainbowlaugh:

Anaheim, most likely. It's the closest, and there's always something about the original.

Tokyo or Hong Kong would also be nice, if just for the trip.

Full family trees for all of the Eightmazing Eight will be published.

At least, that's what I'd LIKE to see... various relatives have been named here and there throughout the series, but I'd be very glad if they were all gathered into a single listing for easy reference.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Bumping this conversation due to the influence of this thread.

We're days away (chapterwise) from the end of 7DSJ, and where do things go from there? This is the Berylverse, after all, and that includes everyone's favorite maladjusted unicorn, Raspberry Beryl. Really, in the end, it's about here, and Sunset's life is an interesting detour, but a detour all the same.

Where do you think we go next?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14