You Might Like This 263 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

... Okay, that pun was kind of forced. I should probably plan out some new ones.

Anywho, my reading has slowed down, but I'll have a few stories over the course of the month. If I wrote half as much as I read, I'd probably be one of the most prolific writers on this site.

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

A Diamond and a Tether
This story won second place in the EqD More Most Dangerous Game, an impressive feat in its own right. I would say it certainly earned a high spot (considerations about which spot I might have given it aside), even though I haven't read most of the entries.

The author did not make this an easy sell. It's a story in the style of My Little Dashie... but with Diamond Tiara. The amazing thing? It works, and I actually cared about Diamond Tiara, as well as her "owner", Lucy. That's a pretty difficult task to make me, a minimum-wage worker, relate to two girls who can spend more in one shopping spree than I've probably seen in my entire life. There's also Maria, the maid, to add some comic relief and make things a bit more... normal, I guess. I didn't really realize I cared, though, until the end, when the story earns its Sad tag.

If you like My Little Dashie (and let's be honest, that's probably just nostalgia), or if you like slice-of-life sad stories, this one's for you.

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

It's Gonna Be a Mathacre!
Just a bunch of goofy math puns. Worth reading if you like puns or Dexter's Laboratory.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3