The Babs Seed Fan Club 134 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So, I was quite confused to the tale I heard of babs' cutie mark being a scissors.

First, no two ponies, according to Cutie map, can have the same cutie mark naturally.

Case in point: Snips.

Second: from the comics, she expresses a distaste for having her mane cut, as well as a passion for both roller derbies and solving mysteries.

I thought it would be a seed opening up (like from the song0, symbolizing her passion for solving mysteries, and the kindness behind the tough facade.

no two ponies, according to Cutie map, can have the same cutie mark naturally.

...except that background ponies have the same cutie mark all the time.

Case in point: Snips.

...except that her scissors don't look anything like his. (Her cutie mark was depicted at the bottom of the letter.)

Also, it would have been polite to include a spoiler warning in the thread title and spoiler tags in your text, as most (if not all) of the text of the first post in a new thread shows up in notifications. I've seen the new episodes, but there may be people who haven't.

Perhaps the mention of a pair of scissors in the letter was part of the dream Apple Bloom had? Although, in her dreams, a rooster would crow when she "woke up".

My friend, Cyborg Samurai, writer of the fan fiction story, The Last Crusade, had Babs Seed's Cutie Mark as an apple cut in half, exposing the seeds, representing her kindness behind her tough facade.

I haven't seen it, it seemed to me to be just a rumor.:applejackunsure:

Some rumors can double as spoilers.

Well, now you know for sure. Be careful how you word stuff the day a new episode comes out.

Spoiler tags are still polite.

Samey90
Group Admin

First, no two ponies, according to Cutie map, can have the same cutie mark naturally.

:ajbemused:

Second: from the comics, she expresses a distaste for having her mane cut, as well as a passion for both roller derbies and solving mysteries.

That was my first thought, but I'd like to remind that comics are not canon.

What pissed me off, though, was that Babs got her cutie mark and, despite that, she didn't get even a second of screen time. Hell, they could've shown some dream of hers, but nope. Just "Babs got her cutie mark", end of story.

4284569 Yeah, it's like they wanted a reason to write Babs out. Which really sucks considering her potential, I mean her VA was still attending cons so it's not like Twist's case where they couldn't contact her VA.

Samey90
Group Admin

Yeah. Not to mention that her father still works in the show (he voiced Double Diamond).

And damn. I hoped that Twist would speak in the show again. Interestingly, her VA apparently liked the role.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9