The Babs Seed Fan Club 134 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Samey90
Group Admin

Well, they can't spell Applejack's name right... I wouldn't trust them.

It doesn't mean anything. More than likely, it's just some background information that the DVD provides. They probably aren't aware of the fact that Babs Seed only appears in "One Bad Apple" and "Apple Family Reunion". Note the fact that they have "The Show Stoppers", a CMC episode, on the list.

Samey90
Group Admin

Yeah, not to mention that it's some really weird compilation of episodes. Theoretically, the common theme of this DVD are cutie marks. If so, where are the episodes that actually are about them, like Call of the Cutie, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, The Cutie Pox, or Magical Mystery Cure?

I still don't get it, but I am not complaining. If Babs Seed is in season 5, then it's awesome!

In honesty i think Babs will be in season 5 anyway. Cindy Morrow is writing a few episodes in season 5 and she is the person who wrote Babs' episodes. She wasn't in Season 4 hence why there wasnt any babs

Samey90
Group Admin

Yeah, I think it's a more believable proof.

4133837 Even Call of The Cutie would make more sense then the dreaded The Show Stoppers.

4133915 Well, supposedly the reason for Babs' abscence is that her VA moved. But she's still doing conventions, so she must at least still be in contact with the DHX staff. Also, despite M. A. Larson being absent in Season 4, we got to see Discord which was his creation. Then again, Discord's return in Season 3 was written by Dave Polsky, and Discord was never completely Larson's creation to begin with since Lauren Faust based him off of Q from Star Trek.

Brynna Drummond is the Voice actress for Babs Seed. She is the daughter of Brian Drummond (Mr. Carrot Cake, Seabreeze the Breezie, Ahziothl (the main antagonist in the Daring Do books). I, for one, would love to see Babs Seed back among her fellow Crusaders and her family, Her and Apple Bloom seem to have a better family relationship since One Bad Apple and at their Family Reunion. Even in the comics, Babs wants to hang out with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

John DeLancie has the Discord statue they made for the artists for the show. They said they were going to use a John DeLancie sound-a-like until John DeLancie was contacted and found he was available for recording Discord's lines. The rest, they say, is history.

They have a friends and family mlp dvd and Babs is in one bad apple and apple family reunion, as well as flutter Brutter.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10