The Babs Seed Fan Club 134 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

So, when Guardian and Friends decided to set up this group, they asked me to help with it, I did a bunch of the setup and things, and it's had Guardian as the primary admin, with me as a secondary.

Only now it turns out Guardian was really Theatre Critic, and is banned. Weirdly, this isn't the first time I've been left as an admin in a group created by Theatre Critic, but this time I'm the only admin. The group isn't very active anyways, but I thought I'd see if there was anypony who has things they want to do with the group or really like Babs, or just wants to help run things.

If Lemony or Bad_Seed72 or Samey90 want a promotion to admin, let me know, since you're already contributors. Anypony else, just give me an idea of what you'd like to do with the group...

--Sweetie Belle

I would suggest to change the description of the group and the folders. Guardian used roleplaying in his typing, and we're supposed to believe that Babs is the one saying these things. Well, you did it as well and played it up on the group's page, but since he's banned and you're not, it would probably be better just to be simple in this matter and explain what the group is.

The Babs roleplaying is on every group folder as well, and again, Guardian has been banned. I suppose it can work to play up what the group is, but it's dead air coming from someone no longer around.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I suppose I should change that around. Guardian was kinda following the way things were set up on the Sweetie Belle group, where me an' DJ Garv did the same thing[1], but talking with somepony who's banned doesn't make much sense. That's about why I cancelled the Ask thread.

And you're right, the folder descriptions better be changed. Pity, that was kinda fun.

--Sweetie Belle

[1] Though DJ Garv is kinda "Ender of Midnight" now, and hasn't done much there in a while. Maybe I should change that a bit, too.

Samey90
Group Admin

If Lemony or Bad_Seed72 or Samey90 want a promotion to admin, let me know, since you're already contributors.

I am? But sure, why not.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm guessing it's 'cause you were doing a collab with Guardian. You'll probably want to sort out with the other writers if it's still gonna continue or not, too.

I went ahead an' bumped you up to admin, though I'm probably gonna want more admins, too, later. If you feel like rewriting some folder descriptions, you can, otherwise I'll probably do that later...

--Sweetie Belle

Samey90
Group Admin

I'll take a look at them.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Thanks!

They can probably be mostly the same, except not from Babs point of view. You can rewrite the comments from me, too, if it makes things easier. We might want to go over what folders we have later, but I figured we could take care of the descriptions first.

--Sweetie Belle

Samey90
Group Admin

Done. I wonder what to do with the group description, though.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Great! As far as the group description goes, I'm working on it. It probably won't be quite as good initially, but I'm mainly trying to rework it to remove the banter between me and Babs, while keeping things mostly the same. It's kinda silly that I can keep the bit about needing to write up rules. I suppose I should've done that a while ago...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

In fact, I just updated it, though it still needs work. It's alright as a placeholder, but still kinda needs a bit of a rewrite.

--Sweetie Belle

Samey90
Group Admin

Well, I guess the rules are rather obvious (or rather similar to other groups).

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I suppose so. I could probably even just copy the rules for one of the other groups I'm an admin in, and just modify them a little, really.

--Sweetie Belle

Samey90
Group Admin

Yeah, I think that's the best solution.

Eh, sure.
I'll help run the joint.
We all know it's what Guardian would have wanted.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay! I'm pretty sure Guardian would've approved.

You can still give lemony babsrubs as well, of course.

--Sweetie Belle

"Babsrubs" is the best word ever.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It kinda makes me think of if Babs moved to Ponyville and became Aloe and Lotus's apprentice, giving out massages an' things. I bet Babs'd be good at it, too.

Somepony should write that.

--Sweetie Belle

Somepony should write that.

Don't tempt me...

~Twi

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I bet Babs could hit your back really hard, too, to get all the kinks out. And imagine when Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon come to the spa for a massage, and Babs is sent in to give it to them...

--Sweetie Belle

It doesn't surprise me that Guardian is banned to be honest xD

If a mature AppleSeed comes out of this, I'm blaming you.
~Twi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21