The Babs Seed Fan Club 134 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
The Guardian and Friends
Group Contributor

Post some stuff about Babs, stuff you like about her, stuff you don't, etc.

Babs might respond.

I really didn't like her DT/SS confrontation at the end of One Bad Apple. It was really lame.

Samey90
Group Admin

You and me both. She basically spent a week with them and then pushed them into the mud? Not nice.

3966638 No, no not that. The whole "ima go and tell your mothers" thing. They deserved to be pushed into mud.

3966641 But the thing is, that destroyed the rather offensive moral that the episode had presented. Notice how the adult in the situation, in this case Applejack, did nothing except glare at the two brats when they were clearly bullying the CMC. Now, what was that you were saying about how telling an adult can make everything okay, Cindy Morrow? :ajbemused:

3966716 That's part of the reason that that one scene is one of my least favorite of all time. Cindy Morrow contradicted herself in her own script, made Babs waaaay too good at bullying, made DT and SS not even try to be intimidating, and gave a terrible morale! No two cases of bullying are the same, and if Cindy thinks that they are, than she's more clueless than the average adult.

3966773 It's even worse because all her previous works suggested that she knew how bullying worked, and the damage it could cause to its victims. So how she of all writers managed to drop the ball so badly is a mystery.

3966549 Here is a picture of her with her freinds Silver Tiara, and Diamond Spoon.

The Guardian and Friends
Group Contributor

I actually know SS on here.

3967530 She is nice when she's not around DT. Although I didn't say you wern't. ST and DS live in Manehatten.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10