SunDagio: Sunset Shimmer x Adagio Dazzle 617 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I see that it's been a few years since a thread was posted here, so chances are low that anyone will read/respond to this. But I'm gonna post it for some feedback from my fellow SunDagio Shippers.

I have this idea for a SunDagio clop. Here's the general plot: Takes place during EG episode, "Dance Magic". In order to raise the money to fix up Camp Everfree, Pinkie sets up a Jell-O wrestling match between Sunset and Adagio, both being the sexiest of the Rainbooms and the Sirens. Basically, the match ends up in a sexfight between the two.

My question to you is: Which one do you want to see come out on top?

7348615 I know the fandom makes a big deal of how hot Sunset is, but she's never been treated as such in-universe, as far as I recall. In-universe, it's Rarity who's the pretty one, just as in FIM. So if wrestling contestants are chosen for their sex appeal, it ought to be Adagio vs Rarity.

I'd be betting on Sunset.

Depends on what kind of jello?

I propose that both girls end up tied or out on technicalities, so we can has rematch.

Adagio and Sunset are both competitive and hate losing, so it would be really hot.

i think the winner is us

7348616 To each their own I suppose. I agree that Rarity is beautiful, but Sunset has her own appeal. Her red and gold hair, the way she looks in leather, former bad girl. That, to me, is sexy.

That being said, I have toyed with the idea of Rarity wrestling against Adagio. Perhaps I'll write that separate in the near future. For now, I'm sticking with Sunset vs Adagio.

7348617 That's one tally for Sunset so far.

7348630 Lime/Green Jell-O, of course. :pinkiehappy:

7348631 I wholeheartedly agree! They are both, more or less, alphas of their groups. Sunset was pretty much an "Alpha Bitch" during her reign over the school, and, even now, she's kind of the leader of her group of friends from time to time. And Adagio is the leader of the Dazzlings, and she makes sure Aria and Sonata know it.

Putting these two in the ring together... whoo!

7348734 You said it. Whichever girl wins, the readers win regardless! :eeyup:

To be fair, I don't think Rarity would ever agree to it.

7349121 Yeah, given the type of lady she is, the only type of substance she'd willingly slather herself in, would be imported mud at the spa.

Then again, she might do it reluctantly out of obligation. In "Dance Magic" she used all the money the girls raised to pay for the materials, and she did tell the Shadowbolts her video concept, who stole it for their own use. If she was desperate enough to set things right, she might.

7349115 I wasn't talking about what I find attractive, but what the show itself acknowledges to be true within its own fictional universe. Sunset is never treated as having sex appeal, and never acts as though she does. That's Rarity through and through.

7349180 I really don't see how that matters here. This is fanfiction, in which writers can make any changes they please, and where they can alter the rules/canon of the fictional universe, or ignore them completely.

And in this fanfic/clopfic, Sunset will be considered sexy by her peers.

I was thinking of marshmallow Jell-O.

7349218 :rainbowhuh: I've never heard of such Jell-O.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13