The Badfic Bin 367 members · 1,021 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If anyone is listening I would like to have MY STORIES that were posted here to be removed from this group.
I’m asking nicely as of right now and if they somehow return to this group I will do something that will change my life forever.
Farewell.

Russian Bank Teller
Group Contributor

Ahaahahahahahahahaahhaahh!

No. They'll never be removed ;)

You'll just have to accept that you need to improve as a writer and maybe your critics' points arent entirely unfounded, or you can just wallow in ignorance forever as you seem to currently be doing.

Shilic #3 · Nov 7th, 2019 · · 1 ·

You know, that's a pretty rude response to someone making what isn't a totally unreasonable request. (also they DID apparently "ask nicely" without saying please, so, you know)
The fact that they know thier story is even here in the first place means they know people think it's a bad fic. There are only really three way to go from there; stop writing, try to get better, or ignore all the critics and ignorantly keep going. And while I agree that the stories shouldn't be removed (if only not to set a precedent that any author can get their stories removed just by asking), laughing in their metaphorical face probably isn't the best way to go about it, especially considering the somewhat ominous "do something that will change my life forever" statement.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3