Elsword Crossovers 35 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Who plays Elsword? I do during the time I'm not working in Photoshop, writing or watching YouTube and I think it would be fun to have some of the group members hang out every once in a while (given of course life and what not). I play on NA servers with three characters.

-Level 62 Lunatic Psyker (LupusNocte)
-Level 85 Rune Slayer (BlackRaven32)
-Level 54 Asura (MyLittleFoxy)
-Level 48 Crimson Avenger (MyLittleDark)

Anyone else that plays in their spare time? If so, it would be fun to see you guys online :twilightsmile:

Level 46 Blazing Heart (TeostraEX)

Level 25 Shooting Guardian: Wolfurion
Level 20 Psychic Tracer (wish i had waited for time/arc): Olympiax
Level 70 Rune Slayer: GeneralXIV
Level 5 Lu/Ciel (work in progress, but unsure of next class advance. Any suggestions or recommendations?): DuesX

I really need clothes for my guys. Outfits for all but Lu/Ciel have expired. If you can give me some tips on how to get some or if you just want to team up on a mission or hit the arena, look for me, add me to your party/friend, whatever. I'm online now as GeneralXIV on Ruben 1.

level 73 Rune Slayer (Teslakana)
level 46 Infinity Sword (Testun0Kishi)
Level 42 Lord knight (therunicone)
level 43 Grand Archer (KodaiR3na)
level 45 Sakra Devanam (TenkyuRyu)
level 42 Code Battle Seraph (lunasabr3)
level 45 Blazing Heart (lavaka)
level 49 Storm Trooper (BlazeRosetta)
Level 42 Night Watcher (tenkyuseirei)
and finally a level 19 little specter (K0daiRyu)

I think i be playing/enjoying the game a little too much XD

5354537 Suffice to say, i got a LOT of free time on my hands.

5354571 I'm currently looking for a Guild to join for my Rune Slayer, you wouldn't happen to no anyone who could help, do you?

5354596 No I'm not in any guilds actually -_-"

5354635 Fair enough, thanks anyway :)

5354635 So i checked the Elwiki and apparently there's new skills coming out called 'transcendence skills'
Though i might let you know.

5357161 Oh? Care to link it?

5358310 Thanks... now you've given me something to work off of for a story chapter of mine

5359572 You're more than welcome.
It should be me thanking you.
Without you, I'd never have been curious to download or even play this amazing, spectacular game.
So thank you.

Does anyone know a good class to start out with? I'm just starting the game myself and I'm unsure of what I should go with..

5359572 what makes the transcendence even funnier is the fact that, two months before i even knew about it/its release, I was watching Soul Eater and getting to the part with Black*Star chooses his own warrior path and I was like "You know what, wouldn't it be awesome if the Lord Knight had some God/Demon-type ability?" sure enough, Lord knight acquires the 'Battle God' ability.
XD

5448162 My advise would be to try each of them out,a s to get a 'feel' of the characters/classes,a nd pick the one that you either like the most or suits you, cliché as it sounds.

5467004 I've gotten 4 characters so far, Elsword, Eve, Raven and Lu/Ciel

5467430 That makes it a bit easier then.
Just play around a bit with each and pick the one you like.
:)

Also, i was looking around on DerpiBoo.ru and found this.

That's new... and just as surprising as the fact that 3rd job classes are coming to the Korean version of Elsword in Winter

Source/Link please?

Directly from Elwiki. From the looks of it, they're doing Aisha and Raven first, but teased us with the 3rd job look for Lunatic Psyker

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25