Displaced 4,437 members · 1,271 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I just wanna know if I can do a comic story instead of a written story, it's a idea I've thought of after reading the rules for few days and thought it can be a unique idea to pull off. (I have more questions to ask I just don't know how to ask them)

If you want to do a full comic format, this is not the for it. That said, there's nothing stopping you from putting pictures in the written story. Just don't put a picture between every paragraph.

As for how to ask questions, try asking them out loud to figure out the phrasing, and if any context is needed for it.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

....I believe you'd be the first person to make a comic of the Displaced if you try.

Could be fun, try it and see how it goes. My own stories are all over the place :rainbowlaugh:

Worst case scenario, you have to re-write it because some element simply didn't fly.

Are there perhaps any other comics on this site?

Well I'd better start typing then

Question am I allowed to still do crossovers with the tokens, I know I have to ask the story authors if the wanna do that I'm just wondering if crossovers are still possible

Record your spoken story as it comes to mind, than type out your recording.
If youheck my stories and think:
"How did he come up with his stuff?!"

Thatis how i work, spontaneous ideas recorded and than typed into my phone. Don't forget to proofread nodded details and humor.
See you :raritywink:

If you wish to add self made drawings to your fanfic one user from another fanfic website known as Tunafish Princess (maybe combined) she did her own comics and drawings to enhance her fanfics.

either way you do you man

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9