The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Knowing which ones aren't will speed up my reading time and generally make things easier for me.

iakovl
Group Admin

all Kudz's fics on the "other" are Chase-Verse

3954383 So all of them are canon? There goes another four hours of my life.

iakovl
Group Admin

On each of them you'll find info about it, some like "The Cycle" are late side storys

I'll be honest, the only side stories I've read are The Cycle and The Proposal. It might be nice to know the history behind some of the characters that may be mentioned in The Chase, but they are not necessary to understand what is going on during the main story. except for the Cycle. That one I am happy I read, as it introduces characters that would have otherwise slipped into the Chase with no real explanation as to who they were.

The Prank definitely isn't.
Unless Kudzu says it is.
Then it is.
But probably isn't canon.

3954390 you don't have to read any of them but they are all canon. if you want to read all of them then i suggest the catch as your priority one, the cycle as priority two (though it is late in the time line so wait with that) the rest of them as you choose and Reflected Reflections last as it is a different damn universe but still canon.

Also - there is a key - vital to the story revelation in one of the 'lost' chapters of the Chase.
Or I might just be reading too much into something.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8